Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rich girl, not so rich guy

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any experience with this?

Due to the area I work at, I meet alot of girls who grew up very wealthy and privileged. Raised well and very proper. Grew up spoiled and in big houses.

Sometimes I get along really well with these girls. But Im quite the opposite. Grew up less fortunate, not raised so well, a bit rough around the edges.

Sometimes I feel like they're too high above me, because I was born into a lower class than them. I know its bad to say that but its true. I often wonder what these girls who live in nice 5 bedroom houses think of me when they see my very middleclass house.

Thoughts?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't care too much, right now I am in a similar spot where I don't think I have enough money but that doesnt really impact me with the girls

funny story a millionare's wife was hitting on me a few weeks back, so I honestly just be normal, DO NOT MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT, especially when talking to them, and you will be ok

its not your fault your parents didnt make a boat load of money to spoil you with - their's did, good for them, they still have to sh!t on the toilet like everyone else.

when they invite you out, go, whereever the scene is, go. If you can't afford it, be like "damn, money a little tight right now, can I get this in installments" :) with a smile, and she will take care of you.

if a girl is having a good time and gets good sex she will be buying YOU things, so honestly again nothing to worry about.

oh and last thing - a lot of the dudes who have money from parents FUKKING SUCK as people, so perhaps these chicks are looking for normal guy like you to get away from it :)

and yeah i had rich chicks before, didnt matter, still passed on a bunch since I DIDNT LIKE THEM for sex..

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Stop crushing yourself with the goddamn pedestal you're putting these girls on! What kind of job is this anyway and in what area?

I work in tax liens-real estate...around a bunch of married/ in a relationship men who are at least 30! I'm one of two black guys there and I'm middle class, though I get looked at quite strangely a lot since I'm not in a relationship, and an only child.

You may not be rich or whatever and these girls can't tell a Hyundai Accent from a Pop-Tart, but you should at least make conversation with them. Fearless conversation. F**k the type disadvantage! Read my sig.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP it depends. Remember not everyone is the same. They'll be some high class girls who will only consider a man around their level of status however they'll be high class girls who will look at you for who you are. If they see you're fun to be around & of course good looking then you'll be set & as Amazing mentioned some will even buy you stuff.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it bother you. If they can't handle the difference then they are no good anyways. I have a theory about this. As long as you are somewhat classy, you can be appealing to them because of your socioeconomic status. You can offer them a perspective on life that they may have never seen. Probably will come across as having more real experiences, and understanding life a little better than all of their faggy rich boys that had everything handed to them on a platter.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl doesn't need some loser to support her (ie, she has either daddy or some rich loser husband) then it doesn't matter if you have money or not. Girls like that would rather have some guy to give them emotions (either good or bad), because they have a provider already.