Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Retail girls?

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to miss the point completely champ. I was merely stating that people who work in retail are under this instruction. If you believe that to not be the case that's your prerogative. For what its worth I have also got numbers from a few retail assistants in the past but in every instance it hasn't been from a girl who was assisting me rather from a cold approach.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
I actually have to agree with Zarky on this issue. Have worked in retail a bit in the not to distant past and the first piece of advice I got given from the manager was to flirt with as many girls as possible. Having said that, despite not being paid on commission we were assessed on the amount of sales we ran through it may be different elsewhere though of course.
dude, nobodies arguing the fact that people aren't paid to flirt. we all know they are. we're saying that it is still possible to get a girl attracted to you even if she is paid to be nice to you originally.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
Way to miss the point completely champ. I was merely stating that people who work in retail are under this instruction. If you believe that to not be the case that's your prerogative. For what its worth I have also got numbers from a few retail assistants in the past but in every instance it hasn't been from a girl who was assisting me rather from a cold approach.

he actually understood your point completely, you just didn't realize by agreeing with zarky you were saying that people can't get numbers from girls at work.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough was more trying to clear the air from the first number of posts I saw that seemed to think that retail assistants were only told to be nice and not flirtatious. If I missed the mark thats my bad though (admittedly I am sleep deprived atm :whistle: )

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
A girl around my age, (19) maybe a year or 2 older came up to me asking for help and what not.. That's a given, but I began flirting with her and initiating kino a little. I was getting positive responses from her. Whenever any other customer came in she would ask them if they need help then quickly come back to me after they said no or she was finished helping. So I wasn't sure if it was her just using her sex to try and get me to come back to the store or she was genuinely interested.
You know how you become sure? You go for it and you see for yourself. We can't give you the answers and the opportunities you turn down. You were in that situation and you decided not to go for it.

Sure I can tell you a story about a success or a rejection but in the end does it matter? No.

In the future, take a chance and quit asking pointless questions. Shut up and do things.

Can someone close this thread? This conversation adds no value to the OP or anyone else here.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
She wanted to make a sale.

Every single man in history.

Take a wild guess.

Wise man.

For chrissakes leave women alone when they're working. They just want to get through the day without being fired, get their paychecks and go home, same as everybody else. They're paid to be nice. Please don't resort to flirting with people who are paid to be nice to you and then think they're somehow interested in "more." It's like guys who get a lap-dance from a stripper and then ask for the stripper's phone number. Ridiculous.

Not always true. Retail girs or girls who work in the service industry are human too. So if they see a guy that they think are hot, they will flirt just as any other woman would.

Its quite defeatest thinking to just assume that if someone thinks a girl is flirting with them and showing IOIs its just to get them coming back to spend more money.

Ive been flirted with and ended going out with, date, and fyck women who initially showed interest and who worked in department stores, banks, restaurants, car dealerships, etc. When I notied there IOIs I didnt stop and think, " Ohh, this girl is only after my money. Therefore, Im not going to talk to her". I just did what I wouldve normally done and responded with my own flirting. If I wouldve accepted the idea that these women were not really interested in me, I would have missed out on alot of fun and good experiences.

I think the OP shouldnt be discouraged and if his gut feeling is that the girl is interested, he should follow through and talk to her. Otherwise he could be missing out on alot.

Note: I think strippers at strip clubs are a prime exception. I dont go to strip clubs but if a stripper is fliring with me I would automatically assume that shes just after my dough.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
She wanted to make a sale.

Every single man in history.

Take a wild guess.

Wise man.

For chrissakes leave women alone when they're working. They just want to get through the day without being fired, get their paychecks and go home, same as everybody else. They're paid to be nice. Please don't resort to flirting with people who are paid to be nice to you and then think they're somehow interested in "more." It's like guys who get a lap-dance from a stripper and then ask for the stripper's phone number. Ridiculous.

Not always true. Retail girs or girls who work in the service industry are human too. So if they see a guy that they think are hot, they will flirt just as any other woman would.

Its quite defeatest thinking to just assume that if someone thinks a girl is flirting with them and showing IOIs its just to get them coming back to spend more money.

Ive been flirted with and ended going out with, date, and fyck women who initially showed interest and who worked in department stores, banks, restaurants, car dealerships, etc. When I notied there IOIs I didnt stop and think, " Ohh, this girl is only after my money. Therefore, Im not going to talk to her". I just did what I wouldve normally done and responded with my own flirting. If I wouldve accepted the idea that these women were not really interested in me, I would have missed out on alot of fun and good experiences.

I think the OP shouldnt be discouraged and if his gut feeling is that the girl is interested, he should follow through and talk to her. Otherwise he could be missing out on alot.

Note: I think strippers at strip clubs are a prime exception. I dont go to strip clubs but if a stripper is fliring with me I would automatically assume that shes just after my dough.