rejected women have it better than rejected men

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
And women know this. They know they have the initial power, which is why spinning plates is so important. It levels the playing field. I was with this girl at work, who doesn't mind speaking candidly and sees herself as 'one of the lads' despite being one of the hottest girls around. She flat out told me she gets asked out all the time and ass kissed constantly.

Nothing you do will prevent the droves of men from bending over backwards for women. You can't control the actions of others. Only yourself and your own state own mind.

The only real weapons we have in our arsenal are the ability to improve and better ourselves and our attention, which should be withdrawn or given in relation to her behavior, NOT her looks.

The very act of putting forward the question of whether "rejected women have it better than rejected men", is itself an admission of defeat.

Don't think it's an admission of defeat, its just a fact. Like "Germans make better cars than Americans."

One thing this site keeps preaching is "improve, improve, improve." A lot of guys here don't care about improving because it won't help them get the girl. Society doesn't value "Improving yourself", society values if you "married" or are "sexually attractive to the opposite sex and can have relations with them."

If I had a son, I would tell him "Improve if you want to, but make sure you know how to get laid constantly, society values you more."

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Probably.

Back to the rejection thing, despite their high standards, women are still cowards who take the path of least resistance (ie minimal rejection) to date men. This is why they prefer social circle. It's in her comfort zone, and she's never going to receive a cruel rejection. At worst, she will remain an orbiter to a social circle guy that friendzones her (ie is friendly and polite but won't ask her out).

Let women do cold approaches and see how it feels. Of course, even then, uninterested men will likely be polite. She's not gonna be told "F off loser" or be called a "creeper" because she's solo and not hot. She's not gonna face a physical confrontation if she approaches someone who is taken.

An attractive female coworker (HB7.5) honestly told me at a party that "I wish I had balls like you, Mike" when she saw me cold approaching, talking, and dancing with random women.
women don't need to know how to pull or attract men, but men need to know how to pull or attract women, if someone can gain something without knowing how, thats easy, if somebody doesn't know how and wants to gain something, they are screwed

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
women don't need to know how to pull or attract men, but men need to know how to pull or attract women, if someone can gain something without knowing how, thats easy, if somebody doesn't know how and wants to gain something, they are screwed
I hear ya. We're not disagreeing.

Women take the path of least resistance because they can.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is a big cry-fest :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't let it end this way. What's worse.. is its mostly INACCURATE.

What's taking place is we are looking at the top 10-20% of women and comparing them to 100% of men. So in that context.. OF COURSE women have the advantage.

We are also focusing almost exclusively on access to SEX which women don't value all that much, while we're ignoring access to COMMITMENT --> A woman's ability to get a man to stick around after sex. A woman's ability to get a man to marry her.

Lets not lose perspective gentlemen. Some FACTS to remember:

- Women only have their looks for 15 years on average from age 18-33 (some decline much earlier like age 24 if they get pregnant or fat).

- Women have a bio clock. A short window to find the "best sperm".This is often a great cause of stress for them.

- Women rarely know why a man likes them and can waste a lot of time on the "wrong man". Sometimes she squanders her entire youth on him.. then he just upgrades to a younger hotter woman after. :crackup:

- Women can't improve. They are either born with beauty or not.

- Women have an easy time getting sex, but this means nothing to them. Therefore, its no "advantage". Just like men have an easy time getting female "friends". So what?

- Most women are clueless on how to keep a man from "straying". They can attract men easily. Keeping them in another story.

- Women don't find the majority of men attractive. For a man.. this would be like living in a world where you only saw an attractive woman (HB7 or higher) on rare occasions like once every 3 months or ONLY on TV and in movies.

Lots of women envy how much time men have to date. Men get more attractive with age. We improve like a fine wine.

The dating world is not easier for women. The grass always SEEMS greener on the other side. :)