Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Realize this guys

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you, probably get very nervous around women (many times It happens to me). I bet some of you will get nervous even around ugly women. For those who can be cool with ugly girls,but not with "attractive" ones, realize this guys, 90% of women are ugly if you take a good look at their faces. 90% of women are ugly without make up and out of shape.

Next time you get all nervous with an "8" take a second good look and examine her face, and she probably isnt´all that... So there you have it, another ugly chick you are talking too, but now you can relax since you realized she´s ugly... you will have to bang her anyway, cause biology says so :) . Think your doing her a favour.

Also don´t get all worried if are in your middle 30´s and you aren´t married, it´s probably good for you, women do become monstruous creatures as they age, saggy skin, breasts, terrible teeth, weird hair with strange colours they put there.

They are tricking you into think they are hot, and that they don´t need your attention. Most of them are NOT hot, and live for YOUR attention. remember that.

Last edited:

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're pretty much describing the holy grail to dating and female interaction.

Thats is, being able to treat them ALL the same. Fat ones, ugly ones, hot ones, cute ones, etc. If you can treat them all the same (and I don't think many people can) you should be gold.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have something there.. but it's flawed. just like how girls SHOULD be. your never going to be the perfect guy. there isn't one.

you don't need to be ANYTHING other then yourself.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Along the OP's lines, I have a perfect way to bring the looks a a woman into perspective. I just imagine what she would look like as a man. In other words, what would she look like with short hair and no makeup?

That instantly de-beautifies them, but for me it doesn't get creepy. It just serves to illustrate for me that they're just like us without their female acoutraments to help them along. I know you would at first think that this would destroy her image in your eyes, but for me it really doesn't. I just remain vaguely aware that she has nothing over me whatsoever, yet I can still enjoy her "prettiness" without being adversely affected by it.

Last edited:

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly Atom, these mind tricks certainly help.

What would also help, is to visit sosuave just once in a while. It doesn´t help when you are talking to them, and you remember yourself, that you are on an internet forum to pickup chicks.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Along the OP's lines, I have a perfect way to bring the looks a a woman into perspective. I just imagain what she would look like as a man. In other words, what would she look like with short hair and no makeup?

haha, i do the same exact thing. Its something that I recently started doing to try to "put them in proper context" and it seems to work. It takes practice though.

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just imagine that she is human like me.

Just because her face might have turned out a little more beautiful than mine doesn't mean that she still doesn't fart,crap, and or have major personality flaws that are unattractive.

Hot women are still just women. They have struggle with bra size and have their friend come once a month just like an ugly woman...

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I've never been nervous around attractive women. My brother is like this and it can be one of the most crippling things as it suggests insecurity and lack of confidence.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually use my measure of nervousness around a girl to gauge my attraction to a her.

I think it's a good thing if I'm a bit nervous around a girl - it mean's she's really attractive and I'm pushing my comfort boundaries, not just going for whatever comes across my path.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
JdelaSilviera said:
Most of you, probably get very nervous around women (many times It happens to me).

Yeah I still do if I'm sober lol.

I bet some of you will get nervous even around ugly women.

Yes, because even ugly ones aren't necessarily friendly.

For those who can be cool with ugly girls,but not with "attractive" ones, realize this guys, 90% of women are ugly if you take a good look at their faces. 90% of women are ugly without make up and out of shape.

Exactly. I know a model girl. During a typical day, she's ok, but nothing special. But with the right makeup, clothes, etc., she's hot.

Next time you get all nervous with an "8" take a second good look and examine her face, and she probably isnt´all that...

I found that out. I pulled an 8 and even naked, she wasn't THAT great. After getting all flush during foreplay, she looked even worse lol.

So there you have it, another ugly chick you are talking too, but now you can relax since you realized she´s ugly... you will have to bang her anyway, cause biology says so :) . Think your doing her a favour.

Exactly. Nothing like "taking one for the team" lol. :rock:

Also don´t get all worried if are in your middle 30´s and you aren´t married, it´s probably good for you, women do become monstruous creatures as they age, saggy skin, breasts, terrible teeth, weird hair with strange colours they put there.

That makes me feel better since I'm in that age range and single. I am keeping in shape while they get bigger. Yeah I'm balding, but I can shave my head, women can't. So yes, you are absolutely correct.

They are tricking you into think they are hot, and that they don´t need your attention. Most of them are NOT hot, and live for YOUR attention. remember that.

Great post. Thanks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I've read that article. A little bit of nervousness/attraction can help motivate you and boost your energy levels. But I don't think it's good to be "weak in the knees" or too nervous. That's when you come off as try hard or unnatural. I've blown things bad a few times when I've felt like that around women.

I tend to lean toward the "treat her like all the other girls" approach. If there's attraction there, you can act on it.

The whole "getting nervous around attractive women" is at the heart of the "be yourself" advice, IMO. If you get too nervous around pretty girls then you don't act naturally - you're not "being yourself". Meanwhile, you're totally relaxed around the girls you're not attracted to, you're totallly natural, and much more likely to attract.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think about how in a few years her looks will fade. She'll be the exact same person, just not attractive so she won't command so much attention from guys anymore.

A lot of times when I'm at the grocery store or something I'll see a a very attractive girl around my age, and she'll have my full attention... and then I notice her mother :eek: Really puts things into perspective. In a few years she'll look like that too. That alone will knock her down a peg or two in your mind.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A trick I used is to realize she could have easily been born a dude. Instant pedestal destroyer.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not often discussed but they can be nervous too, maybe even moreso.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
JD57 said:
The trouble with that is that if you act real excited and happy to see her, that can easily lead to "pedestalizing" if not neediness. A lot of stuff on here suggests one needs to be subdued. I guess it's a balance.
It can...if you let it...if you don't have the self-confidence to be cool when things aren't going your way. Neediness, though, is an indication of something lacking in your OWN life.

It's OK to be happy to see a girl...as long as you don't get sad and depressed when she leaves. :p

kentgraham10

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
not often discussed but they can be nervous too, maybe even moreso.
Yeah man the other night when I went to a concert and gave the girl my phone to type her number in I could see her SHAKING! All I could think was "whoa...!" haha. Definitely a huge confidence boost if I ever needed one.