Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

REAL mentors

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but in my early DJ years, I looked around for guys the same as me, people in and out of the public eye.

There are a fair few playboys around - today and in the history books - look no further than Don Juan!

A man who's had em all and is an international playboy extroadinaire is none other than Mick Jagger - 7 different (known) kids by 4 different women and countless lovers/plates.

Who do you rate?

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Begins and ends with James Dean. More specifically, his role in Rebel Without A Cause

I modeled my game after him. I still sometimes approach situations from the frame of "how would james dean handle this?"

His sexual preference aside, dude was the king of cool

He focus wasn't on getting laid, it was on being a man.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have his rebel without a cause poster - very cool dude and i wanted his bags under my eyes - which i have now got ;)

Yeah good point about him being a real man - i think that whats sorely missing for this generation = people like Jagger and Dean are from other eras - but still completely relevant as they are true men - who are kids gonna look uo too in the future - snoop dog???:down:

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
I used to have his rebel without a cause poster - very cool dude and i wanted his bags under my eyes - which i have now got ;)

Yeah good point about him being a real man - i think that whats sorely missing for this generation = people like Jagger and Dean are from other eras - but still completely relevant as they are true men - who are kids gonna look uo too in the future - snoop dog???:down:
it's tough nowadays to become an icon because of technology, so you're always in the public eye

people like dean only let you see what they wanted you to see. that's hard to do now. the coverage of celebs is such that we're numb to them, we see them in their everyday lives, so the iconic image is tarnished

i'm a huge gq/esquire nerd and both mags emphasize being an old school man. cultured, bold, masculine, etc

we need a younger version of the most interesting man in the world

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Movie TV Role Models:

Sean Connery James Bond
-Why not Roger Moore you ask, well I do enjoy him as Bond, I would have to say that if one tried to be like Roger Moores James Bond around women, they would think he was extremely corny, extremely lame and in between being a nice guy and a very strange guy.

Richard Dean Anderson as Macgyver
-Out of all these people he probably most resembles a real world person who would do well with the ladies.

Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry
-Tough as sh*t, laid back and tough as sh*t...yes again.

Arnold Swchwarrzennegar as Commando
-Definitely want to be a man of action.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are celebrities, not mentors, not playboys. The true playboys out there are the ones you don't see on TV/in the media because they are average guys who happen to be extraordinary naturals.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were to read my original post, i said about role models in and OUT of the PUBLIC eye.

I said that i personally rated JAGGER as a PLAYBOY which he was - just look over the newspapers of the last 50 YEARS.

;) Hope that your now informed ;)

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend..... Even in our AFC days, he'd hit more puss than me just because he was never never shy of approaching/rejection.... Prior to this, he was the most wussy brother I had seen! His college change him tho'. After we started studyin' game together, he became a beast!

A classmate i once had [he got expelled], prototype of the so called "jerk".... He was the epitome of ****iness, he was so hated that he was really loved for it. Confused huh? Yeah me too, don't know how he did it. Girls just loved his sh!t.

Clint Eastwood. Just Clint.

James Dean, James Dean, James Dean.... I even try to look like him.

And when we wanna talk Bond, then I'm surely speakin' Danny Craig as James Bond.... Roger Moore's messed, by the way.