Ready to flake?

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a chick that I'm dating I posted in another thread about this but I wanted to quickly create a new one to highlight the following:

We both work in the same company and supposedly today we have a date at her place in the night. Now she did not show up at work today, I found out from co-workers that she is actually sick.

Yes, I know sh1t happens BUT here is the thing:

Since she is doing almost 80% of the chasing she called me yesterday, we spoke on the phone and nothing was mentioned in terms of "I'm not feeling well today" so suddenly her getting sick raised my sensors that a flake is coming.

Now I have texted her today in the morning on purpose as if a flake was coming I wanted to know so I don't waste my time, I acted as if I did not know she is sick she told me "I'm not feeling well today that's why I did not come to work" told her no worries, get well soon she said "Thank you" left it at that.

Nothing was mentioned in terms of date cancelation from her side, or rescheduling. But I'm aware this might happen later in the day.

Now my approach to this is the following:

1. No text from her or call to send the location to her place, (As I leave this last day of the date to avoid flakes) I will not text her at all.
2. If she texts to Flake "Hey can't do it today not feeling well" will simply respond with "No worries" or "Ok"
3. if she does not mention anything about rescheduling she is done. No texts or chasing from my side until she contacts me.

Inputs here would be appreciated.

StonerT

Reaction score
Tell her something along this line. I'll be kind of busy this evening, let do it tomorrow 9pm at Palms Mall.

You rescheduled and gave her a location and time which shows you are leading unlike before when she is the one leading and also you avoided an incoming flake.

When it's close to the time tomorrow, call her or text her to wear something hot for you.

Give us feedback on this field report

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her something along this line. I'll be kind of busy this evening, let do it tomorrow 9pm at Palms Mall.

You rescheduled and gave her a location and time which shows you are leading unlike before when she is the one leading and also you avoided an incoming flake.

When it's close to the time tomorrow, call her or text her to wear something hot for you.

Give us feedback on this field report
What about not texting her at all?

It's either I text you the location or I don't or I flake. So even if a flake is incoming i will anyway handle it the proper way.

The question here really is if texting her later in the afternoon, "Ready for me to make you feel better?" to establish if she will send the location or flake is beta or not.

My sensors are telling me to do nothing but a question mark may come (He is not interested if I'm better or he is not interested generally to see me) but again on the other side "you were sick, left you to relax" so it's either one extreme or the other extreme.

I don't really care to be honest if she flakes, but i just want to handle it the proper way.

@Glassguy any inputs?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon now. So many things in this post rub me the wrong way .

Ofcourse work romantic-relationships are something I simly don't condone. But oke.

The neediness is also rampant. If there was ANY time when a flake was justified it was this one. Even IF she called in sick just to flake on you, its STILL the perfect excuse.

I don't know how to process this bruh...yeah RP tells us to be suspicious at all time, but this seems far fetched.

If I am sick and a woman would start giving me shyte like this she's OUT! I need support when I'm sick ,ya know? I'd even say that this is paranoid feminine energy. Women are so self centered that you indeed could be sick, actually proven due to working together ,yet some women STILL take it personal...drop the feminine energy bruh.

In this case I'd drop all these " strategies " and reset once she's back working again. If she flakes while she was at work we can have a conversation.

Meanwhile, if anything you should offer help or support.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Have you banged this chick?

You're putting way to much thought into this because you HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. And she knows this.

And another thing....she isn't CHASING, she's pulling your chain. Any chick that chases me can't wait to get my dic in them. This one is far from doing that.

You need to abort this mission and get onto a mission to improve yourself and learn how to build a rotation. That's when women REALLY start chasing you because they know they're COMPETING for YOUR time.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
When a girl is single and looking, never expect you're the only guy. You're over here thinking about your date with her, not realizing she took the day off to spend a whole day with another man.

I've heard time and time again from bro's similar stories of trying to set up plans and thinking the girl flaked on them, not to realize she was probably on a date with someone else. This kind of thing happens too often. I hear it from the womens side often too..

Problem with women is they will lead you on and pull the rug from underneath you without thinking or feeling that bad. They shouldn't honestly, and neither should you.

Knowing a girl likes you is way different than "Expecting' the girl to like you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Learning Curve - you care way too much. you are thinking way too much. you come across as really needy. You come across as a little pu$$y insecure game player.

Just say, "hey hope you are feeling better, lets pick another time to meet when you are 100%".

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you banged this chick?

You're putting way to much thought into this because you HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. And she knows this.

And another thing....she isn't CHASING, she's pulling your chain. Any chick that chases me can't wait to get my dic in them. This one is far from doing that.

You need to abort this mission and get onto a mission to improve yourself and learn how to build a rotation. That's when women REALLY start chasing you because they know they're COMPETING for YOUR time.
As mentioned before not banged, today we were supposed to get together so it was my last shot.

She texted me as excepted and flaked saying:

“it cant happen today as i got really sick but i promise i owe you another night”

i told her “ok, take care”

“she told me are you done with your job?”

told her “yes”

she instantly called me saying some bs about me not caring and that she is really sick i ended the call in 5 minutes and she just seemed kinda sick-coldish.

Told her have to run.

It ended there she did not mention anything for rescheduling.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As mentioned before not banged, today we were supposed to get together so it was my last shot.

She texted me as excepted and flaked saying:

“it cant happen today as i got really sick but i promise i owe you another night”

i told her “ok, take care”

“she told me are you done with your job?”

told her “yes”

she instantly called me saying some bs about me not caring and that she is really sick i ended the call in 5 minutes and she just seemed kinda sick-coldish.

Told her have to run.

It ended there she did not mention anything for rescheduling.
You decided to ignore my post because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Extremely weak response from your side. She even tells you she owes you "one"(AKA one deepthroat session).

Unbelievable..

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You decided to ignore my post because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Extremely weak response from your side. She even tells you she owes you "one"(AKA one deepthroat session).

Unbelievable..
Not ignoring anything mate, im here to take a simple advice.

I took your post into consideration from what it seems she seemed sick on the phone but again, i don’t really care anymore.

all i want is to refine my approach.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Learning Curve - you care way too much. you are thinking way too much. you come across as really needy. You come across as a little pu$$y insecure game player.

Just say, "hey hope you are feeling better, lets pick another time to meet when you are 100%".
Agree. Thanks for the feedback.

A 180 change in my approach will start from today.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
May I please just have.jpg

Forget about her (at least for now) and focus on other girls.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. Thanks for the feedback.

A 180 change in my approach will start from today.
At this age you should act like a MAN, not like an insecure teenager.

But ok,props for taking this tough love with stride. Reframe immediately.

These moments are crossroads in relationships.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I think you are in a severe scarcity mindset and you are coping with hyper-analyzing this situation. You always need to be talking to multiple women during the talking phase.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I think you are in a severe scarcity mindset and you are coping with hyper-analyzing this situation. You always need to be talking to multiple women during the talking phase.
At this age you should act like a MAN, not like an insecure teenager.

But ok,props for taking this tough love with stride. Reframe immediately.

These moments are crossroads in relationships.
agree, time to man up.

thanks again

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve learned through experience and from observing many threads here that our reaction to a lot of the questions we have about women and their behaviour should be “who cares?”

Women will do and say all sorts of things. It’s our job as men to stay unperturbed.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not ignoring anything mate, im here to take a simple advice.

I took your post into consideration from what it seems she seemed sick on the phone but again, i don’t really care anymore.

all i want is to refine my approach.
You're ignoring good advice. So you've been strung along.

Some people learn the easy way, some the hard way.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember to flake on this low interest broad this one time (fvcked already, once):

At around 3:00 pm, I pmed her sth along the line of "let's see each other at 6:00 to have some food and some good time"

She saw it, waited on purpose until 5:15 pm to text back: "I'm busy but could be available after 7:00" (aka she's putting roadblocks aka making it difficult aka typical low interest response)

To which I made her wait until 6:00 to text back: "Sorry honey :D thought you were busy so I gotta be with my buddies this evening. Later then". So I basically flaked on her over a date offer that I initiated myself.

I did this because, after numerous similar incidents, I learned (the hard way) that whenever I "smell" any signal that indicates low interest and flake-potentials from women, it's always best to flake on them first. At the end of the day, you should not want to invest your time and money onto broads that are lukewarm at best to see you.