Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reading this sh!t nearly made me sick.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They did their job well. The job is to creat An article so repulsive and Gil that people everywhere will share it and hopefully it will go viral. The page view will bring in tons of revenue. This is Miley Cyrus in newspaper form. We are a culture driven by outrage and spectacle wilhich we love to hate. The are only giving the people what they want here. Outrage. Spectacle.

Ps it reads like an onion article.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can that even be real? Look at the dude! He's WORSE for allowing it if it's true.

Warrior is probably right, it's all about page views. Click click click and if they register and comment and it gets posted on Facebook even better. Mwhahahaha.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. It's just an exaggerated, coached piece written to elicit emotion. There is probably some truth to it, but it is presented for maximum effect.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at how fake and over exaggerated the pics are.

One thing I noticed that women use often is this:

This may make me sound selfish, but I'm just being honest.

Women always justify a certain negative behavior by countering with a positive one. lol, shouldn't you be honest anyways??? oh yeah thats a man trait.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
They did their job well. The job is to creat An article so repulsive and Gil that people everywhere will share it and hopefully it will go viral.
Down at the bottom you can see it has 4.3K shares.

Newspaper reporting (or perhaps the art of trolling) at it's finest.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Ps it reads like an onion article.
It does. It almost seems like they grabbed some pics of a random couple, then hired an ex-Onion employee to write an article to accompany the photographs. That's essentially what I do with my blog entries.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah this is fake. Look at it. She would have left and took half his money long ago if he let her treat him like this.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the Southern U.S. and this kind of thing is very common here, particularly among baby boomers in the middle and upper middle classes. I have no trouble believing that article at all. It is not at all unusual to see marriages here where the husband works long hours to pay for a nanny and a maid that take care of the house and children. The wife lives a truly blessed, easy existence, yet is often ingrateful and shrewish. At least the woman in the article has a real job and generates income. Many here do not.

Drive through all those McMansion developments in the South and know this kind of thing goes on behind a large % of those doors. IMO it's to blame on the men who allow this as well as the women, but with the state of the law and loving their children, what are they gonna do? Once they are hooked in, they are hooked well and good, and if they try to break free, they are vilified in all sorts of ways, stripped of their assets, and viewed as losers in the community. Best advice I can give to younger men? Don't get married. It could turn out fine, I know several that are fine, many more that are not. It's a bad bet in terms of risk/reward today, and the declining marriage rate evidences that.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they only have intimacy on his birthdays that end with a zero - is he knowingly raising her children by another man/men?