Reading body language...so fun!!

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
After doing a lot of reading on the subject, I'm finding it very fun to see happen.

I was just at the bank. This cute bank teller was flirting with me 2 weeks ago.
Today I saw her, she blushed immediately and was acting really nervous around me. I made a point to eye contact her and it was really fun. I'm asking her out next time I see her.

fun stuff!

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
the opposite is true when body language suggests that you are screwed and have no hope :p

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Touche my friend!

Thats good though. Better to know when it ain't happening so you move on to another.

Before I knew what to look for I was blind in that and kept trying...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's better than reading body language? Assuming that all girls are attracted to you because you're awesome.

If I see an attractive, fun girl, I naturally assume that she's into me. I don't look for signs anymore. Now, don't get me wrong, there's no way ALL of these girls like me...but I still tell myself that they do.

That's the problem with guys on here trying to dig for signs of interest in a woman. It's a passive approach that leads to you WAITING on a girl to throw signs at you. That's why you're talking about asking her out the next time you see her instead of already having asked her out. You were waiting for signs instead of assuming that she's interested in you because you're a great catch.

Sometimes a girl might not notice you until you go up and say hi.

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to initiate IOI's by giving them lingering eye contact right from the beginning. If they don't reciprocate by holding it with me, blushing, smiling, winking, or whatever, I cut my losses 5 minutes later.

If a girl gives you any IOI like the ones you just mentioned, it's advisable to close her ASAP. One of the biggest drawbacks from learning to interact with women like a normal person (PU theory is just a remedial dating class) is realizing how many girls you could've closed no problem had you jumped on them once they threw IOI's that you realize in retrospect were pretty blatant.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
You know what's better than reading body language? Assuming that all girls are attracted to you because you're awesome.

Par for the course. I already do that.

Seeing them nervous around me is what I'm talking about. Assuming that they are attractive cause I'm awesome isn't the same rush imo...

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ONLY GO AFTER CHICKS UNLESS THEY GIVE IOIs.. it donesnt make sense to me to go up to a random woman who didnt evn look at me and try to talk to her.....if a chick wants you she'll look at you...

i mean..how the fvck else am i suppose to know if she wants me to approach her...and just because i think shes attractive doesnt mean that she'll find me attractive...each time i went up to a chick who didnt give signs i got rejected....