Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Random Burst of Jealousy from a "Friend?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Did you ever have this happen?

* A girl you are dating says LJBF.
* You call her bluff and agree (based on knowing you have chemistry).
* You date other women.
* She comes back so you tell her some good stories (as a friend) about your other dates.
* She totally goes off in a jealous outburst and tells you that you have no right to talk about other women to her and she doesn't want to hear it.

When a person gets jealous it usually means they care, so it can be promising, but I'm interested in hearing similar stories and their outcome.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens the same to me except that there are no burst of jelousy or anything "strong" however I see a change in body language and facial expression.

I wish it could be as easy as you say, Im afraid some girls simply want to be desidered also from those they dont would die to have, they like more the fact of that guy going with them than the guy itself.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's funny, they want to know what you've been doing and will pry and pry, but if they hear something they don't like they'll switch on you.

Women can be just as self-destructive as men, just in a different way.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The key here is learning to tell the difference between a girl that's jealous of you being with other girls, or a girl that's jealous that she's not the one getting the attention.
I've been LJBF by girls who haven't liked me talking about other girls, it's not because they want you for themselves, but because they want you to he orbiting them and giving them a constant shower of attention.
End of the day, she said she wanted to be your friend, that is exactly what she said, I don't know about you but I talk to my friends about girls I'm dating.
I would honestly ditch this girl, she sounds like an attention *****, a genuine friend would want to hear about girls you're dating, she just wants a guy to shower her with attention, who she can then repeatedly reject.
Seen it many, many times before.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If there is one thing I'm tired of is people who say "get rid of this girl" no matter what. Sure, proceed with caution, but most of these members wouldn't turn down a hot babe who was suddenly pursuing them again. They just have higher standards for other members. My philosophy is to f*ck their brains out first and foremost (as I already have with this one hence her return).

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.. However, I don't believe in kicking people out of my life whether they are truly genuine or not. I still keep in touch with girls I have dated in my past (except the ones that refuse to keep in touch and went NC). They were a part of my life, and I want them to continue to be.

The whole NC route to me seems to be a response of a hurt ego. When you have true confidence, your ego does not take hits. A particular person may have gotten hurt, but being hurt is a good thing sometimes. It helps us learn coping methods to misery. Life is not all rainbows and flowers. Coping with misery is important for one's discipline to remain psychologically sane and strong.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, couple of recent ones.

A female co-worker was writing something when one of the guys asked how things were going between me and another girl, suddenly she froze up and dropped her pen then tried to recover before anyone noticed. Then she was giving me dirty looks for the rest of the day.

Another one was a girl I gave up on some time ago chatting with me on Facebook when she asked me to confirm the full name of a chick I had mentioned.

Me: "Why, do you know her?"
Her: "No, I just saw a picture of her and I don't think she's pretty enough for you."

Meaning that while we were talking she went through my friends list for this chick and looked her up. Took a second for this to dawn on me as my next response was pretty much automatic.

Me: "Have you always been this shallow? I actually do care about personality and such as well, not just looks..." <beat> "Wait, why were you looking her up in the first place?"
Her: "I don't want to talk to you anymore."

And I didn't hear from her again for a couple of weeks.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
If there is one thing I'm tired of is people who say "get rid of this girl" no matter what. Sure, proceed with caution, but most of these members wouldn't turn down a hot babe who was suddenly pursuing them again. They just have higher standards for other members. My philosophy is to f*ck their brains out first and foremost (as I already have with this one hence her return).

After seeing you post this above, it shows that you do not seek help or advice and most of us won't waste our time with you. How you got as any green dots as you have is beyond me. You are a lost cause at this point.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Gay The Prince, we're rated on the same scale (with me getting approximately 17% more positive feedback per post than you). The green dots are a constant, relative measure of feedback, unlike the sleigh ride of emotions that is the source of your 20 year old feelings. Let us know when you are old enough to drink.

Getting back on topic, this post may provide a good way to handle LJBF, which is not nearly the death-knell that members make it out to be (as long as you've already established something physical).

People change and grow and I have the capacity to love and forgive, unlike some of the scorned men here. Saying "I'll never speak to her again" is as bad as saying "I'll love her always". Such "damaged" women also provide the ultimate plates to have spinning when you are pursuing the next girls, because you can portray her in any light you want, and having her around at parties, etc. can be useful. That is how harems are built.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the same stripper who this guy has made 10000000000 posts about and who he still obsesses over even though she "left him" (as much as a girl can leave a sugar daddy) for a younger guy. And who's pic I have seen and is a 5-6 at best. AT BEST.

Why why WHY do you keep posting about this low class little girl? Can you not see how unhealthy this is for you? I just don't get it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Why why WHY does chickencordon have to keep stalking me?

Actually, this is one of the other 8 women I picked up.

Cordon exposes his limited intellect by virtue of contradicting himself numerous times per post:

1) If she is only a 5 or 6 at best (my coworker gave her a 9.5 after meeting her in person, as did myself and my stepdad), then why would I be a Sugar daddy (pay her)?

2) If I was paying her, how could she leave me?

3) If she was "never interested" (as cordon said when things were going well with her) how could she have lost interest (as he said when things were not going well)?

4) If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, who gives a f*ck what Cordon rates a woman I once cared about?

Man, if cordon stalks forum members to the point of spewing out patently false info like this, imagine how he stalks his women here?

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Only if you can tolerate the disrespect and you're over the chick. Otherwise its just excuse making.
What disrespect? Having sex right away but not committing? That's default unless you impose your will on women to submit to your rules.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with 2 manipulations per sex act, which is why the stripper had 24 manipulations credit by the time she flaked. But the forum has a one-flake-and-she's-out policy. Also, from my observation, she has been playing me more than flaking. The forum rarely acknowledges that women sometimes play men (do the opposite of what they feel to control you/test you). That only happens after lots of sex/feelings.

But this thread was about a ****tail waitress I met who badmouthed strippers constantly.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I agree with 2 manipulations per sex act, which is why the stripper had 24 manipulations credit by the time she flaked. But the forum has a one-flake-and-she's-out policy. Also, from my observation, she has been playing me more than flaking. The forum rarely acknowledges that women sometimes play men (do the opposite of what they feel to control you/test you). That only happens after lots of sex/feelings.

But this thread was about a ****tail waitress I met who badmouthed strippers constantly.

lol i love how every thread you start , everyone always thinks your talking about that stripper XD

I think its safe to say , most of us here who have learnt anything from this site , spin plates ...