Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ralphie has a girl why don't you???

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hit her. She's got the Jennifer Connelly eyes going on. Solid 8. About the lowest that I'll put major effort into though.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
S1nn3r you should take her away from him...........JK

he would whip your azz and eat you.:kick:

I think she is all face and NO body.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm little but I'm quick. He wouldn't stand a chance. But they're in LA or Houston, I guess. Sh!t, I get 13MPG on the highway and have to use premium. She'd have to be an HB11 to be worth that trip.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure she performs in Vagas.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But back on topic, where are the guys saying that no ugly guys can get hot chicks? Hell in his profile pic, he looks like a bull-dyke! He doesn't seem to be rich, just another comedian.

If she's not out of his league, no one is out of anyone's.....

I'm sure she performs in Vagas.
I checked, not anytime soon. I'll keep her in mind though. She's got to hit the airport here sometime. :D

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
But back on topic, where are the guys saying that no ugly guys can get hot chicks? Hell in his profile pic, he looks like a bull-dyke! He doesn't seem to be rich, just another comedian.
If she's not out of his league, no one is out of anyone's.....
I checked, not anytime soon. I'll keep her in mind though. She's got to hit the airport here sometime. :D
Exactly. I posted that to give all of the guys who feel too ugly or too fat or too whatever. Here's a 454lb man that has a decently attractive girl.

If that doesn't give you hope......:nono:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did no one bother to read this guys profile? He is a famous Comedian, the guy is basicly a celeb, hes rich and famous! Could that not help explain it.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And so is she. Anything that he's got in life, she appears to have as well, so it's doesn't seem like she would be with him gold-digging or whatever. She has her own life and fame.

So why is she with him instead of somebody enev mildly physically attractive instead of him?

Reaction score
Conclusion: Personality trumps looks. Period.

Loyalty

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much you want to bet this chick has some d1ck on the side?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
These threads on looks never work, society has stamped into people’s head that all the attractive people get everything. They have given the people this illusion and people ate it up, society in general doesn’t want people to succeed because society works well when people don't succeed. The economy of western countries thrives when people are depressed, they want people to work all their lives provide for the economy and die. That’s why advertising is packed with attractive people, first they make us think if you are not attractive you have no chance than they show attractive people wearing Nike so you go wear Nike.

Society has stamped these beliefs into people’s heads from when they were kids; they are so set in their ways that it won’t change now. So if you choose to argue with these people that say looks are the only things that matter it will be like talking to a brick wall.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
That is so true Angelus. I saw something on CNN's entertainment show about how people want to see average people in commercials and on TV. The guy also mentioned that there is retrosexual rebuttal to all thaty metrosexual BS. The guy claimed that the majority of the people in america don't live the life of the people on sex in city because most americans live in suburban areas and have values that differ from what we see on tv.

I think that looking your best is great, but having a winning personality is also important.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea this dude was on Last Comic Standing a couple years ago. If you've heard of Dat Phan, they were both on the same episode. I was surprised it took a while for somebody to bring that up.

And yes, the girl doesn't look that tight.