Question about facebook and asking a girl out

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Falcon25 said:
What the fuvk are you guys talking about?? Get the fuvk out my thread dude. If you are going to talk about something different, create a new thread, fuvking jerk offs.

Hahaha.

Well anyway, yeah keep us updated Falcon,

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I have no idea what the proper way to do this cause I am not on facebook all that much, I have an account with one picture on it.

There's this girl at the bank that I have spoken to a few times, I have no idea if she's single. But she seems to be somewhat interested (looks into my eyes and smiles and plays with her hair, etc.) But the problem is that she is working and I can never time it to where she is my teller so that I can ask her out.

That's why the FIRST time you spoke to her, you should have asked her out. Guys always assume the girl they like will ALWAYS be there and they will unconditionally talk to them at all times, yet that's never the case. NEVER assume someone elses schedule is the SAME as yours.

So, the creative genius that I am, I read her name and last name on her name tag, I looked on facebook and there she is. My understanding is that I have to ask her to be friends before i can send her a private message.

My plan (tell me if this is horrible or what) is that I can ask her to friend me and then send a private message saying "Hey, I never get a chance to speak with you all that much when you are working but I just wanted to see if you would like to go out sometime". Or something like that.

Here's the problem;

She may not be single
and
I may seem like a creep

What do you guys think of this?

I need your best A game on this one. I can keep trying to get her as my teller and her supervisor not watching but it's been three weeks and my timing is terrible. Second, I don't want to embarrass her at her work. Third, I'm sure six hundred other guys have asked her out at work.

Any advice? I'm guessing I have to get a better picture on facebook of myself to do this? I only have one.
Aside from the timing issue, you have to go the bank and ask her out directly, but HAVE SOMETHING that SHOWS your VALUE to her. Give her a REASON to say yes, a REASON that sets you apart from guy # 434 that asked her out. What is that REASON?

What the fuvk are you guys talking about?? Get the fuvk out my thread dude. If you are going to talk about something different, create a new thread, fuvking jerk offs.

If you get this upset about someone mistakenly posting in your thread on an anonymous online community, what are you going to do when your girlfriend talks back to you, beat her up? Come on bro, perspective.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Donjuan go fuvk yourself. If you have nothing positive to say, don't say it. Now, fuvk off.