Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Public Transport

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I was sat on a Bus yesterday.

Bus stops at a busy Stop.

Sat on the Bench (bus Stops have benches, for all you car drivers).

I see a blonde girl with a built good looking guy (clearly BF and GF).

So this blonde girl is kissing the guy, but she is teasing him - I.e
She is moving away from him every time he tries to kiss her.
(You know he leans forward, she leans back)

So I'm observing to see what this guy does.

He leans in further, with a hurt look on his face - leans in more, he leans in so much he almost falls of the bench, he has a smile on his face the whole time, but not the sort of smile that says this is fun, but the sort of chump smile to not offend, whilst he keeps pushing for that kiss and she moving away. Bus stop was packed, this was on a busy town street, the girl was clealy toying with him.

The girl 'rewards' him with a peck.

Bus is still waiting at the stop.

I observe further.

The girl is now looking into space, with a sort of disappointed look on her face.

I look at the guy, he has a face like a deer caught in the headlights - looks a little peed off - looks confused, he clearly can’t understand what just happened and why he feels a little like shi*

I could see the whole interaction play out in the space of 5 minutes.

You could see the girls attraction fall like a lead balloon has the hot guy 'screamed' desperation.

Now alternatively, I do the above with girls - and they seem to love it.

But it never seems to work the same when a girl does it to a guy and he lets her!

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how long did it take you to reach your destination, and how much is bus fare where you live?

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bus thing has me interested also. How many bus lines are there where you live? Are there a lot? Does your city bus also overlap to other counties?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo which bus stop was this? That's the most important part of this post bro

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do buses run on natural gas or are they hybrid where you live? Its very important that you support Green transportation.

Or were you waiting for a short yellow bus?

a simple path

Reaction score
Hilarious!

I live in L.A. and I take the bus/train to work about 3 or 4 days a week out of choice. Just like the general population, there are some hot chicks and some repulsive chicks.

Thing about hot chicks on the bus: most of them are hoodrats or 15 years old (or both). Nevertheless, it's all good!