Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

puahate.com down due to attempted suicide

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post on SS much anymore but I wanted to report something I read on Misc yesterday, for the record. (I don't see any other threads on it here.)

As many folks know, puahate.com is completely offline and has been for the past couple of days.

There was a thread in Misc yesterday saying that the owner took the site down due to the attempted suicide of one of its members, LMSghost. That Misc thread, which grew to several pages, has apparently been deleted.

I don't know if any of it is true; I'm just reporting what I heard, since I know some people here are familiar with the site and its contents.

That is all.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Sad and unfortunate thing that happened. Did he seek professional help?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serves that shyt website right. If I were on there every day I'd be suicidal too

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I don't post on SS much anymore
You keep saying that yet you keep posting. Zarky here is a regular over at puahate if anyone is wondering.

skinnyguy said:
Serves that shyt website right. If I were on there every day I'd be suicidal too
This. Who the hell cares about a random jaded beta/omega who didn't have the balls to make game work so spends his free time hating on it. And LOL at "attempted" suicide. So he couldn't even get that right? Sounds more like a chick style attention horing cry for help, not unusual for one of those b!tches I guess. When a man intends to kill himself he does.

This crap doesn't even belong here.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
And LOL at "attempted" sucide. So he couldn't even get that right? Sounds more like a chick style attention horing cry for help. When a man wants to kill himself he does.
LOL
I wonder which one of hims mom's medications he got into.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, any site that has "hate" in it's title, isn't good for someone's long term well being. That's too bad about the guy, too bad he didn't find his way over here first.

Other than that, about the rest of this thread: Fvck yeah! *grabs popcorn*

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? A guy that used to post here shot a woman in the face and is now in prison. I don't remember his name. Why take down the site? It's not the sites fault the guy is a moron.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
So what? A guy that used to post here shot a woman in the face and is now in prison. I don't remember his name. Why take down the site? It's not the sites fault the guy is a moron.
Gunwitch. As much it made all the hairy lipped harridans at jizzbell.com squirt with excitement and shout to anyone who'd listen "See we told you all PUA's are creepy woman haters". He's not quite the evil monster every blue pill chode wishes he was. After the dust settled and the witchhunt died down it turned out he was defending himself from a crazy b!tch who attacked him with a knife. The charges were dropped. She should have been charged with assault when she got out of hospital in a perfect world.However puzzy pass prevailed.

I'd hardly compare him with some attention horing life loser from puahate. He helped raise hundreds if not thousands of mens lay rates, including mine. What did this person at puahate.com do? If he's at that site it's safe to assume he spews hate and is full of envy. A big difference.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Gunwitch. As much it made all the hairy lipped harridans at jizzbell.com squirt with excitement and shout to anyone who'd listen "See we told you all PUA's are creepy woman haters". He's not quite the evil monster every blue pill chode wishes he was. After the dust settled and the witchhunt died down it turned out he was defending himself from a crazy b!tch who attacked him with a knife. He was found not guilty.

I'd hardly compare him with some attention horing life loser from puahate. He helped raise hundreds if not thousands of mens lay rates, including mine. What did this person at puahate.com do? Spew hate and envy. A big difference.

Good to hear he got off! I was wrong about him being in prison then. I have had a woman attack me with her fists, not a knife thankfully. She attacked me because we were at a bar and she was trashed and she drove. We were in the lot and she was demanding her keys even though she was trashed. I took her keys from her when she started drinking. I ended up body slamming her on the ground, and i looked around and a guy watching was about to call the cops. I grabbed his cellphone and said hell no you are not calling the cops!

They would have arrested ME. I ended up getting out of that night unscathed because I snatched that guys cell phone. This was the most recent BPD b!tch. I hate them with a passion.

Stupid Captain save a ho cops would have arrested me that night even though I was in the right. Hate them too. Would have ruined my life I had just gotten a new job and worked the next day. Job would have been gone.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Gunwitch.
Searched for him on the net.

He looks like a real fvcking creep.

U

user43770

SamTheHobit said:
Searched for him on the net.

He looks like a real fvcking creep.
Yeah he does haha, but that was what his entire game was about - Being an average ass dude that still goes out and bangs chicks. The Gunwitch Method. Doesn't get a lot of play these days...

His aggressive style always resonated with me. Give it your best, and if they don't like it, then they can fvck off. Similar to Anti-Dump if you think about it.

( . )( . ) said:
Gunwitch. As much it made all the hairy lipped harridans at jizzbell.com squirt with excitement and shout to anyone who'd listen "See we told you all PUA's are creepy woman haters". He's not quite the evil monster every blue pill chode wishes he was. After the dust settled and the witchhunt died down it turned out he was defending himself from a crazy b!tch who attacked him with a knife. The charges were dropped. She should have been charged with assault when she got out of hospital in a perfect world.However puzzy pass prevailed.

I'd hardly compare him with some attention horing life loser from puahate. He helped raise hundreds if not thousands of mens lay rates, including mine. What did this person at puahate.com do? If he's at that site it's safe to assume he spews hate and is full of envy. A big difference.

Right on. I'm a big fan of the Gunwitch Method. Have been for around a decade. Good to hear he isn't as crazy as the stories made him out to be.

U

user43770

Everyone on this website would be doing themselves a favor by searching the "Gunwitch Method."

Trust me and Tits.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Everyone on this website would be doing themselves a favor by searching the "Gunwitch Method."

Trust me and Tits.
:up: It's where it all began for me. It's the basis for my entire game. You can keep fuzzy hats, eye liner and palm reading. Caveman game FTW.

http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com/

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:up: It's where it all began for me. It's the basis for my entire game. You can keep fuzzy hats, eye liner and palm reading. Caveman game FTW.

http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com/

POOR Gunwitch shot a b!tch in the face and beta Zarky wants to shut down the site and have a moment of silence. I go on sites all the time and people commit suicide. Ever been to bluelight? People slit their wrists at least once a year. When someone commits suicide, the site turns to black fonts and that is it. They don't shut the site down like p/ssies. What is this thread about anyway?

Zarky is busting a nut for some idiot he doesn't even know? I bet Zarky is the one who committed suicide.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Malice you should have given the bartender the keys and walked away. Nobody is worth going to jail over, especially p00n, especially bi-polar p00n.

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
So much hate.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I wnet to it and it was up, but what ogt my attention is WOT (Web Of Trust) rating - it's a browser plugin, *****es when the site has negative reputation. This site had yellow reputation, which is bad. All the comments https://www.mywot.com/ru/scorecard/puahate.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc

A stupid site that promotes hate against all free blog and communities, sites that talk about seduction ... The site is stupid and promotes hate against people ... so this site is ethically reprehensible "
This NSFW message board was built to criticize PUAs and is aimed at men who got fleeced by them, spending thousands of dollars on books, seminars, etc. However, most posters remain in the seduction community mindset and make misogynist statements and continue to use PUA lingo. The S****y Advice board in particular appears to be a joke board and has a lot of absurd troll threads, such as those over-analyzing appearances (like the shape of a man's chin). "
My system got infected with spyware from visiting this site.

The links are VERY questionable and unsafe. "

I think that pretty much any PUA info will work, as long as user will use it, and be willing to change. So this makes you think of what kind of crap their community is composed of. Even if you don't buy products, you could go out there and get laid, all it takes is just walking up to a chick, and starting a conversation. The techniques tho, is what useful for some hotter chicks, and for getting a lay quick, and for keeping a chick for long long term. You don't need to be a PUA to understand that if chick starts to control you, and you let her control you, she will loose interest in you.