Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA Movies/Music

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, guys.

I've been visiting this website for about 2 months and recently decided to join. I've learned a lot thanks to this great place.

For my first thread I would like to ask for your favorite DJ/PUA movies and music.

1)Which films would you recommend to get some inspiration?
Movie that talks about picking up chicks or one in which a character is a PUA.

2) Which songs do you listen to to get you into the DJ/PUA mentality?
You know, like a song that while, or after you listen to it, it makes you want to approach all the chicks you see.

Thanks in advance,

-VdoubleR

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to generalize here for you. I would watch/listen to anything that gets you pumped up. That means music with a fast beat that doesn't have afc lyrics (most music these days are).

Im a big James Bond fan. He is smooth, but realize that it is all a fictional reality. Everything you will watch will be that way. So i don't really suggest you watch things to show you how to pick up women, but that doesn't mean you wont get inspiration. My point is you can watch a movie like die hard (not many women in it) and i think the action and stuff will get you in the mood to get out more than watching some **** like the notebook.

Just do whatever puts you in your best mood. Watch whatever that will make you feel confident when you go out. Then i truly believe you will get the most sucess

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathgen said:
Im a big James Bond fan. He is smooth, but realize that it is all a fictional reality. Everything you will watch will be that way. So i don't really suggest you watch things to show you how to pick up women
I understand what you mean about fictional reality and yeah, learning from a movie is not my goal. I just want to watch a few films that talk about this topic and that might give me a bit of inspiration. A movie that comes to mind is "Hitch". I thought it was a good PUA movie. James Bond is awesome, I hope the new Bond film is great, too.

-VdoubleR

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
if someone makes one it'll probably be Mystery, Style, one of those famous pickup artists.
I would definitely watch a film based on the Mystery Method or Style's book.

-VdoubleR

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give my thoughts on movies and TV shows

anything James Bond

Christian Troy (played by Julian McMahon) on the show Nip/Tuck - good show and he pulls tons of pvssy. Shows are great because you get many examples.

Sawyer on the show LOST

WallStreet - Michael Douglas

Devils Advocate - Al Pacino

Heat - Robert De Niro

Pulp Fiction - The Wolf

9 1/2 weeks - character of Mickey Rourke - haven't seen the movie in a while but I'm pretty sure he is a great example - he keeps her teased and interested

Bull Durham - Kevin Costner

The Girl Next Door - Timothy Olyphant

Guilty as Sin - Don Johnson

Cruel Intentions

Malice - Alec Baldwin

Indecent Proposal - Robert Redford

PrettyBoyA

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this thread has been done to death..

the same movies pop up each time:
- hitch
- alfie
- fight club
- swingers
- james bond
- top gun

but here's one of my favourites: JUST FRIENDS starring ryan reynolds lol

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the new movie Sex Drive, theres a supporting actor in it, who just cracks me up with his DJ moves and attitude.

ex: At a barn dance, he sees a girl he likes, so he starts dancing with his friend (whos a girl) to get that girls attention, and it works.

lots of DJ references in that movie I was surprised.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fight club. hands down is the best movie. For starters you have the genius of confidence that is tyler durden, it shows you how to be confident, smart, and witty showing good qualities without showing problems. But also watching jacks transformation is incredible... and he becomes a little more like tyler with each clip.

Great acting.

However, if you want PRATICAL aplication, watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCja8Alj488 . tis rather solid for advice, if you already know the basics. Watching this pretty much doubled my sucess btw... cause I finally was able to put alot of the skills and ideas together.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the new movie Sex Drive, theres a supporting actor in it, who just cracks me up with his DJ moves and attitude.

ex: At a barn dance, he sees a girl he likes, so he starts dancing with his friend (whos a girl) to get that girls attention, and it works.

lots of DJ references in that movie I was surprised.
Yeah sex drive was one of the greatest movies i thought i have seen in a long time. I was laughing harder than 99% of the comedies that are put out their today.

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard a lot about about "Sex Drive". I should check it out and see if it's really as great as my friends say.

One of my friends told me about "Wedding Crashers" saying that both main characters display the traits of a PUA. I haven't seen it yet.

A song that I listen to and it makes me feel like I can do anything (including gaming all the HBs in a 100-mile circumference) is:
Lux Aeterna (Requiem for a Dream) By: Clint Mansell.
Such a powerful and inspiring piece of art.

-VdoubleR