Psychology ; the key to it all

Drifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind AND Body.

We must develop both.

My dream is to be a martial artist. A great fighter. Its what I strive for; to train hard and become strong, quick, agile.

But over the past few weeks I've come to a realization. You must train your mind as well.

Now I'm not just talking about training yourself to focus, and concentrate, in order to better your martial arts skills. Though I must admit these too are key concepts.

By understanding how one's mind works, You can not only better control yourself, but others as well.

You see when you know how to work your mind, you can control your feelings, emotions and so forth.

And you can also learn how to read, and manipulate others as well.

A lot of this is exactly what this site is about.

Through my research, spending hours and hours every day, seaching everywhere from books, to self help tapes, to the net, I have complied a great wealth of knowledge of the science of physchology and manipulation.

And if you want to succeed I highly suggest you do the same.

You see before I though this was pointless, a waste of time. In general I didn't really like a lot of people, and didn't want to waste time with them.

But by learning these arts you can better control your mind, control the minds of others, and if you're not into manipulating others, you can at least be able to spot better when someone is manipulating you.

I'm to the point now where I can tell if someone is lieing to me, or interested in me, just by noticing subtle body language and reading them.

Its a powerful tool.

Just as you develop the body, so must you too develop the mind.

If anyone else has information, sources, notes, and so forth they would be interested in exchanging with me I would be happy to do so.

My email address is songoku@cwnet.com, and my AIM name is RioDrifter.
By exchanging information we can benefit one another.

Good luck fellow DJ's!

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thoughts, Drifter. A Master DJ said here that "as a man thinketh, so shall he be".

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAMAKASI

A nigerian word that means

Strong body, strong mind, strong man.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

------------------
And now I'm gonna destroy Santiago's marlin.