Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Provocative Openers

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Well idunno how many of u guys think this is to useful, but ill give it a shot anyway. I went to a party last Friday, and my friend(it was her birthday) had a lot of hot friends there who i hadnt met before. So anyway, as the party is dying down, this hot chick walks in with her mom. I'm on the front of the stage dancing but somehow i take of my shades and stare directly at her and get a bit of eyecontact going.
After the party im sitting with my friend and the birthday girl takes off her tiara puts it on me and says i look sexy with it (yeah, wtf), even though my guy friends say i look gay. But, it gives me an idea. I up to two of the hot chicks and look directly at the one had already given eye contact. I asked them if i looked sexy (a littly funny / ****y). To my surprise the two of them say yes. Voila, instant opener. Now the two of them are coming to my Christmas party after talking to them for like 15 min.
Long and short: chose something unexpected to ask them about. U just may get a favorable answer.

jaaku

Reaction score
and this was after how many beverages? :p

Good job on staying original. I guess you could say that's unintentionally peacocking. You made it work. nice one. :)