Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Properly Vetting a Woman--F i v e and S e v e n Rule

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends who is about to get married met his future wife on OLD. He proposed to her on the f i f t h anniversary of their first date, and is going to marry her on the s e v e n t h anniversary of their first date. He has always been very successful with women, but he thinks he found "the one". Anyway, I figure this is a good method of vetting women for marriage for marriage minded men. If it doesn't work out for someone trying this method, the man may get almost s e v e n years of good sex with a woman he genuinely likes, and if it does work out, he will have a good wife. What do you think of this? (I did what I did to the numbers because I don't want women to find out about this rule.)

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of this? (I did what I did to the numbers because I don't want women to find out about this rule.)
I think if a woman pushes for marriage, she's looking for 'job security'. No matter how long a couple is together, it should be a man's voluntary decision to marry the woman, not motivated by a woman's insecurities.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
One of my friends who is about to get married met his future wife on OLD. He proposed to her on the f i f t h anniversary of their first date, and is going to marry her on the s e v e n t h anniversary of their first date. He has always been very successful with women, but he thinks he found "the one". Anyway, I figure this is a good method of vetting women for marriage for marriage minded men. If it doesn't work out for someone trying this method, the man may get almost s e v e n years of good sex with a woman he genuinely likes, and if it does work out, he will have a good wife. What do you think of this? (I did what I did to the numbers because I don't want women to find out about this rule.)
The chances are VERY low a woman is going to stay with a guy for 5 years without something happening well before that.

After 2 years most women think guys are simply wasting their time, and tbh, they aren't wrong most times.

If you try and implement this rule you might as well not even bother getting married. What's the point? She can just stay your girlfriend.

Also, if you need 7 years to vet someone your system is dysfunctionally broken.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
The chances are VERY low a woman is going to stay with a guy for 5 years without something happening well before that.

After 2 years most women think guys are simply wasting their time, and tbh, they aren't wrong most times.

If you try and implement this rule you might as well not even bother getting married. What's the point? She can just stay your girlfriend.

Also, if you need 7 years to vet someone your system is dysfunctionally broken.
Really? Maybe it should be the t w o and t h r e e (2 + 1) rule?