Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Premature ejaculations issue

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with premature ejaculation. It's even happening when I'm just kissing someone. Do you know any quick fixes for this?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with premature ejaculation. It's even happening when I'm just kissing someone. Do you know any quick fixes for this?
Rub one out before seeing a chick, several here have espoused it, it makes you less needy and calmer.

Chances are if you suffer from PE, you’re a one and done guy as well, which could be an issue.

A simple search for “premature ejaculation” will net you thousands of websites with potential solutions, no one here has pixie dust you can sprinkle on your todger.

Try everything, find your solution, but if you’re not a one and done guy, the suggestion I made might help. If it doesn’t it’s a psychological issue.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Bolt,
"Do you know any quick fixes for this?"...The passage of time heals many afflictions LOL.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was so excited the first time I got to the Land of Glory that it was just a few seconds. :mad: The next one lasted a bit longer. Since I mostly do coitus with a condom, whenever I have the opportunity to go raw, it is usually pretty quick for the first round :rolleyes:, but the next round lasts much longer. :)

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was so excited the first time I got to the Land of Glory that it was just a few seconds. :mad: The next one lasted a bit longer. Since I mostly do coitus with a condom, whenever I have the opportunity to go raw, it is usually pretty quick for the first round :rolleyes:, but the next round lasts much longer. :)
Really? I was taking so much stress.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others said, jerk off before seeing the girl. To last longer during sex, try looking at the wall or something else while you bang her. Try to think about something non sexual.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to make fun of him but I forgot being that young, that absolutely can happen. The excitement gets to him.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others said, jerk off before seeing the girl. To last longer during sex, try looking at the wall or something else while you bang her. Try to think about something non sexual.
I think it's better for the first to go rather quickly, but then reload for a longer encore. That said, at least let that first be inside of her. :rolleyes: