Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your conversation lines to women by situation.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women smoking.
Me: *gasp* You're smoking, while pregnant? *walks away*

Maybe she'll shout "I'm not pregnant."

Women walking their dogs:
Me: do you guys call it, cats and dogs, or do you call it dogs and cats?
Older line or continued line can be talking about the new Pokemon dogs.

Women working in clothing stores:
Me: do you sell any multi-colored clothing? Like 2 or 3 colors *points to my jacket that is 3 colors*

Women working in jewelry stores:
Me: do you sell any platinum? (Convo about how now is a good time to invest in platinum).

Women walking around barefoot:
Me: need me to buy you some shoes?

Tougher women sitting around in college campuses:
Me: if you were looking to buy a home in [city], but you found out the [city] police killed someone in that home, would that increase, decrease, or stay the same, for your interest in buying the home?

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF, man?

Recently I was at the airport, I was reading. Two women sat across from me. After like 30 seconds, I looked up and asked, "Where are you guys headed?"...

On the plane, I had window seat, lady at aisle seat, no one in the middle. She was reading. After 10 minutes, she laid down the book in the middle seat. Book was titled "The World According to Garp". I asked, "Who is Garp? Must be pretty important guy"...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women smoking.

Me: do you sell any multi-colored clothing? Like 2 or 3 colors *points to my jacket that is 3 colors*

Me: do you sell any platinum? (Convo about how now is a good time to invest in platinum).

Me: if you were looking to buy a home in [city], but you found out the [city] police killed someone in that home, would that increase, decrease, or stay the same, for your interest in buying the home?
These are just weird conversations man.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They aren't meant to be conversations, at least not the top half.

They're meant to be "wow he said something to me and then left" excitement.
SMFH...why bother? Guess you want to be forever memorialized in their girls group chat as being "that weirdo who said something strange then left".

Congrats.

I'm not sure you even realize just how weird doing stuff like this is and that it will have the exact opposite effect of "excitement".

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMFH...why bother?
I remember reading a thing on GirlsChase website, where some guy posted he was dressed in a suit and tie and going straight to a job interview... Then some women said something sexual to him and left, like from walking in opposite directions, in a building... It's like she knew he had to be some place so she used that opportunity on him. And made him feel like he missed out. She wouldn't have done it to a guy sitting shirtless in his front yard.

So this is doing the same thing to them. Make you stand out from the pack.

This is like years ago when I run, girls shout "run Forest run" because they know I won't stop running...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I remember reading a thing on GirlsChase website, where some guy posted he was dressed in a suit and tie and going straight to a job interview... Then some women said something sexual to him and left, like from walking in opposite directions, in a building... It's like she knew he had to be some place so she used that opportunity on him. And made him feel like he missed out. She wouldn't have done it to a guy sitting shirtless in his front yard.

This is like years ago when I run, girls shout "run Forest run" because they know I won't stop running...
This sounds pretty socially inept to take something like that completely out of context and then try to use it in that way.

I think you really need to work on your social calibration. A LOT.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds pretty socially inept to take something like that completely out of context and then try to use it in that way.
Yes, make a girl horny without even talking to her is another art. Same with finding ways to get women to approach you 1st.

I think you really need to work on your social calibration. A LOT.
Only if that were the point.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Girls can say anything. It will almost never be seen as creepy.
Guys have to be much more careful. You can’t extrapolate woman to man as man to woman.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, make a girl horny without even talking to her is another art. Same with finding ways to get women to approach you 1st.
You can’t find ‘ways to get women to approach you first.’. At this point in your life, if they haven’t, they won’t. It’s on you to approach.
The possible exceptions to my statement being if you were obese & lost weight, had major cosmetic surgery, wen’t from skinny-fat to shredded. Dressing like a slob to GQ model fashion…

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women smoking.

If you were Chad, you might be able to get away with these. Otherwise. Don’t.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or: ‘Creepy guy said weird stuff to me. Yuk!’
Depends on what the guy said, as well as how the guy looks relative to you and how he's dressed.
You can’t find ‘ways to get women to approach you first.’. At this point in your life, if they haven’t, they won’t. It’s on you to approach.
There are, just that not all men can get approached by their target women.
This honestly has no point.
Women do things all the time in the belief of karma. That served no purpose.

So you're right to some point that making small talk with women randomly will never add to anything, but this is just like any other statistics.

People who do a road trip across the country can make chit chat with all kinds of women working in restaurants/gas stations but that won't stop them from doing what they do.

At least I'm doing this to women in my city.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't meant to be conversations, at least not the top half.

They're meant to be "wow he said something to me and then left" excitement.
More like, "Some autistic weirdo made this really out of the blue offensive comment, but thank god he walked away".

If you don't have the faintest clue how to get a woman 'excited', please don't try these socially uncalibrated lines.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women smoking.

If you want to be considered weird, these are some great lines to use.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to know something ironic?

I knew this thread was going to be people that would rather talk down about the examples I provide, then to provide examples they use or even better 1s. The fact that the 2nd doesn't happen shows it's less likely they have any. Feel free to make the "No, we have examples, but we just don't want to tell you."

I guess only the 1st replier provided examples, along seeing a woman reading a book and asking her about the book title...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl eating a donut:
Would you like me to fill your hole?

Girl eating some cheese:
Want some salami to go with that?

Girl eating pasta:
Wanna see my noodle?

Girl reading a book:
Looking for a romantic fantasy?

Girl riding a horse:
Wanna ride my stallion?

Girl talking on the phone:
Hey, you sound like my favorite phone sex operator!

Girl calling 911:
Where's the fire? I'll put it out with my hose.