Pool parties are the best venue to party in.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished a three day barage of the best pool parties vegas has to offer. I must say it's got to be the most fun to meet really hot girls. You get to party with girls in bikinis. Sure there are some ones that are un attractive but you don't have to talk to them if you don't want to. There are however lots of 10's walking around though so you don't feel too bad if one or two don't want to talk to you since there are so numerous. I met some dimes and got a few numbers yada yada. The point is, there's good music, dancing, girls getting topless, lots of drinking, and of course water fights. It's better then a club because it essentially is a club, just with better lighting and less clothes. oh and lots of water. Is it better then a bar venue? Yes surrrr since there are bars and coctail waitresses everywhere who are also in bikinis and also very hot and friendly. Is it better then a strip club? I asked the sperimint rhino girls who were occupying the seats next to our day bed and they pretty much said there was no comparison :D

Helps to be in good shape but not necessary. Definately helps if you can dance, especially in the water...and even more so in the middle of a water fight! Anyway I think the only a few other cities like LA, SD and of course Miami have pool parties of the calibur in which i speak. Still they are the tops in terms of maximum fun.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dug up some pics from napkin nights. I was at all of these this week, last week...the week before. I almost live at these things.

Sunset Sessions at Tao Beach
http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=7219

The one that started it all Rehab
http://poolparties.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=5308

My spot at MGM Wet Republic.
http://poolparties.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=5310

And the way I end my week Ditch Fridays at the palms
http://poolparties.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=5304

Gotta love it oh my god!!!

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic. What type of parties are they? How do u get to go to these? U have to pay?

I'm surprised no one has anything to say about your post. It's funny how no one answers the good threads on this board.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good questions. These pool parties vary depending on location. Here in vegas they are run by the same management companies that run the clubs. They usually charge 20-50 dollars a head to get in (Rehab can cost as much as 100 but it's rare). Although again with good company you can get in for free. In LA and Miami it's usually invite only but i can tell you the exclusivity makes it much much better then our venues here. I was in LA and I got invited to a hills pool party at a mansion...oh my god there were hot girls everywhere and everybody was having the best time ever. It's similar to that in Miami where it's at someones house but it often ends there after a long night of partying in the night clubs and the party just carried over. It however is equally a good time and the party goes on and on and on.

If any of you have pools at your houses, you should really concider having a pool party. Not like you did when you were 10 but a grown up on with a DJ (Disc Jockey) and drinks. If you have it mid day and it goes into the evening things could turn out well for you.

Gatorade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I was at a small (by that I mean five people three girls, two guys) pool party and that was a blast...I could just imagine a big party like that.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was definitely bummin' about not getting to be there on the weekend during my recent trip. Oh well, all the reason to go back I guess...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pill. I was just at the Palms AGAIN today and I walked out stacked with options for tonight. How did you miss the second best pool party in town when you were staying at the hotel? Ditch is the shiznitch and I can't imagine what pryed you away. What's the dealio?!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Red Pill. I was just at the Palms AGAIN today and I walked out stacked with options for tonight. How did you miss the second best pool party in town when you were staying at the hotel? Ditch is the shiznitch and I can't imagine what pryed you away. What's the dealio?!
Business. My trip was not a pleasure trip, though the 17,000 or so ads I saw for Wet Republic everyday did make a convincing case for returning. I'll be back at some point for a 100% hedonistic adventure.