Politics

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to start a political disscusion in here (Because it will be locked)
But does anybody know of a good forum where we can discuss these matters? I hear mods telling us that there are many political forums out there but I dont know of any. I would like to learn more and see some other perspectives on things like Iraq, Terrorism, History, Religion and all that stuff.

And if there is none does anyone know how to start a forum for free?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't find one that's not endorsed by the republicans or the democrats. The reason I like political discussions on forums like these is because you get a good, mixed demographic.

BTW, Peter if you're reading - I told you so :p

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian20o2 said:
But does anybody know of a good forum where we can discuss these matters? I hear mods telling us that there are many political forums out there but I dont know of any. And if there is none does anyone know how to start a forum for free?
No offense, but have you heard of a search engine called "google.com"?

Here's what happened when I read your message (before reading without believing my eyes the part where you said "and if there are no political discussion boards on the internet where can I make one?"):

1) I went to google.com
2) I typed in "political forum"
3) I clicked the "search" button
4) I started browsing the 160,000,000 results. In case the 0's got confusing, that's longhand for One Hundred Sixty million results.

Here's the first few results, in the order they appeared.

www.politicalcrossfire.com/
www.itsallpolitics.com/
www.politicalforum.com/ (gee, who would have thought... :rolleyes: )
www.liberalforum.org/
www.whistlestopper.com/
www.bearpit.net/
www.politicalhotwire.com/
www.libertynewsforum.com/
www.rso.cornell.edu/cpf/

Regarding starting a forum for free, google had the following to say when I searched for "start a free forum".

www.forumsplace.com/
www.forumforfree.com/
www.jconserv.net/
www.bravenet.com/

etc etc etc...

By the way, the best free forum site (from personal experience) I've found is "Proboards.com".

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I feel tooled. Oh well. Thanks for all that info diablo. I guess the best information is usually the easiest to get and right under our noses. Silly me... What the hell, Im gonna start a small forum for us DJs to discuss politics. Will send the link when done.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so Im starting up a board where us DJs can discuss politics, gov, morals and w/e we are not allowed to discuss on here. http://djdisscussion.proboards107.com/index.cgi
Im trying to figur things out being admin and all. Join up and sugest or just start discussing. Ill post up some rules and all but Yeah I hope it thrives.