Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

please explain "leave her better than you found her"

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apparently this Ross Jeffries’ only ethical rule of seduction is;

"leave her better than you found her"

wtf does this mean though?

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I interpret it as...

Before she meets you, she's doing good. After you meet her, then leave her (get number, etc), she's doing great!

By making a great impression, and gracing her with your presence, she should be in a better mood than when you first approached.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
B4IFURU18? said:
I interpret it as...

Before she meets you, she's doing good. After you meet her, then leave her (get number, etc), she's doing great!

By making a great impression, and gracing her with your presence, she should be in a better mood than when you first approached.
thanks for your input

I wonder if it relates to more than opening too? like say after sleeping with her a few times or whatever...

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could...

If you're a really cool guy, and you can please her emotions, you're going to leave her better than when you found her...

That's why these women get really pissed when you break the news to them that you don't want an LTR at the moment. :eek:

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

true. I'm hoping there's a way to "leave her better than you found her" and let her know you're not interested in a LTR at the same time...

easier said than done though right? :)

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if we're using this term in reference to an LTR, I don't think it's really possible.

Initially she's going to be very upset that you don't want to have an LTR with her. Nothing you can do there, just normal.

Perhaps after a month or whenever she gets over it/you (she may never), and you're just dating (may never happen) then she may be feeling better.

I guess, just date a girl as long as possible. Limiting your contact to a few nights a week will make it a lot easier, and you won't slide into the LTR as quick.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a rule of thumb i try my best to keep close to my heart.
With interaction with a girl, or any person for that matter, it would be best to show them something new and positive, giving them an opportunity to mature toward an enlightened human being from how you interacted with them. You can achieve this most of the time with your optimism. Hopefully some of your optimism and appreciation for beauty in life will rub off on the girl and in turn she will become a better person.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gRiM999 said:
This is a rule of thumb i try my best to keep close to my heart.
With interaction with a girl, or any person for that matter, it would be best to show them something new and positive, giving them an opportunity to mature toward an enlightened human being from how you interacted with them. You can achieve this most of the time with your optimism. Hopefully some of your optimism and appreciation for beauty in life will rub off on the girl and in turn she will become a better person.
don't take this the wrong way but that's beautiful bro

props

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
I know what it means. No speculation here.

"Leave her better than you found her" means to let a relationship end in a way that she eventually regrets herself. Basically, never a sloppy, dramatic, emotional ending. She must feel like she had a heavy hand in ended a good thing. That means you need to walk away without making a fuss, even if you know you're not wrong.

In a nut shell, the point is to have her realize that the days she had with you were better than how she's doing right now. It's win-win. If she doesn't get back with you herself, her single friend will get the message and pounce....

I've seen it play out and have benefited from it myself dozens of times. It essentially means be the bigger man and don't stoop down.
thanks for the input. how is this done though?

also (to everyone), is it possible for her just to have awesome memories of you with no regrets? kinda like the hot tourist who is only in town for 3 days and spends them all with you and then returns how forever with no regrets but with never ending memories. that would be an ideal outcome in my opinion.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
It's basically a waiting game. Women gab. They love to talk about their boyfriend issues. Eventually, through the gossip they learn the truth, and that's when the reality hits them.

For example, I've been dumped a dozen times because the women I was dating thought I was cheating on them. I'm just a social guy with a lot of friends, many female who have flirted, but these girls got too jealous and snapped with speculation.

I let it go. I let the realtionships end even though I knew I didn't cheat. Every single one of them have admitted to me they were wrong. But by then it was too late. I was already hooked up with someone else. Usually someone they knew.

Female gossip.

It has gotten me laid plenty.

The point is to let women be as irrational as they want to be. Don't try to control it. Let it go. It usually bites them back if you just step off and give it the time to happen.
okay, it still seems quite selfish to me. in a sense it's leading girls to think you may be cheating on her so she breaks up with you so you can fukk her friends? how is she better than when you found her?

I was thinking "leave her better than you found her" was more of a statement where both you and her benefited, I guess not though.