Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Places to Meet Girls

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know all the standard answers for meeting girls

The mall, college campus, bars, clubs, bookstores, grocery store, etc.

And what problem could I possible have with all of these places?

Well, for one, I don't want to go to most of these places. Unless I have something I need to buy, I don't particularly like slumming in the mall, or in Wal-Mart or Barnes & Noble. The slutty stimulus-seeking behavior of bar/party sluts annoys me. I'm just looking for a nice place where I can go and have fun whether or not I meet girls - but is not lacking in the girls department.

For the record, tonight I have been to the mall, the bowling alley, three bars and an italian restaraunt. None of these places were anything to write home about.

Have you guys got any creative ideas?

I'm starting to think that maybe cold approaching isn't the way to meet chicks so much as it is a way to broaden your social network so you can meet chicks through that.

You see, there are thousands of chicks in this town, most of them at somebody's house somewhere. They're not at the mall - I looked there. They're also not at the bowling alley, the pool hall, three of the bars, or the italian restaraunt.

So, when you've looked for girls and you've found none, what do you do next?

BrotherAP :D

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

do you take a wing with you? When I was younger me and a friend would go to places like Dennys on the weekend nights were people would just hang out and socialize and we'd get a booth and start making jokes only to catch the eyes of two chicks sitting in another booth. We'd always asked if we could join them and 70 percent of the time it ended up being a night of good conversation. Again if you have a wing its easier but if you dont the best place is unfortunately bars and clubs. Women sometimes get creeped out by guys at the bookstore or whatever approaching them

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women sometimes get creeped out by guys at the bookstore or whatever approaching them

Do most people here agree with this? I was just about to start a little book store sarging lol...

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women don't get creeped out if they see a male in the bookstore (that they are interested in).

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

I guess I should clarify...most women get creeped out if you start trying to mack on them in the bookstore. Most of them are there to browse or whatever. I have made some conversation in the bookstore. but on rare occassion.

When Im alone the most action I get is in bars and clubs as much as they annoy me.
I mean Im really getting annoyed at crowded dance clubs and bars to a point where I leave and go home and read but I always start and pick up conversations there.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bookstores

I see what your saying...but do you do much cold approaches in bookstores? I was thinking of going and just doing osme cold approaches and getting some numbers real quick, then take it from there. You seem to think its not a good idea, just wondering.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Try those restaurants that hire girls based only on their looks. That's another avenue.
HUGE mistake.

I've worked in restaraunts like that before and known many people who worked in such places.

99% of the time a waitress anywhere is being flirty with you, she's just trying to induce you into leaving a better tip for her.

Even a marginally attractive girl with the right attitude will get, on average, of 5-10 phone numbers in a night -- completely unsolicited and with her never giving her own number out. She'll also dupe the guys into leaving 25%+ tips on some checks.

Working the hired help at places where their pay is based almost enitrely on tipping is a horrid idea.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
HUGE mistake.

I've worked in restaraunts like that before and known many people who worked in such places.

99% of the time a waitress anywhere is being flirty with you, she's just trying to induce you into leaving a better tip for her.

Even a marginally attractive girl with the right attitude will get, on average, of 5-10 phone numbers in a night -- completely unsolicited and with her never giving her own number out. She'll also dupe the guys into leaving 25%+ tips on some checks.

Working the hired help at places where their pay is based almost enitrely on tipping is a horrid idea.
You have a good point. Because they get hit on so much it may not even be worth your time. I'm just saying that there are hot broads there.

It's tough to find a consistent place to meet women since you can basically meet them anywhere. The places I find the easiest to scope out are malls. Sometimes I'll go into stores that sell only women's clothes and act like I'm buying a gift for my sister or something. You can increase your odds of meeting women if you go into these stores because they are jam packed with only women. Occasionally I'll cruise into stores where I would never dream of buying anything.. like high-end retailers. You can check-out a different crowd and maybe meet some rich chick.

Oddly enough, Wal-mart and drug stores seem to have a good crop of chicks. Don't keep them off your list.

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am feeling this too. I like the idea of meeting girls in a bookstore or at the grocery as opposed to bars/clubs but this weekend I went into those places to crack on with the bootcamp and didn't really see any opportunities.

Could be a case of bad timing. Seems to me that when I was an AFC (as opposed to an rAFC :D ) the supermarket and bookstore always had a few girls I wished I had the stones to approach.

I am considering trying the cold approach on the street to get some confidence. Something along the lines of "Hi, I saw you walking by and thought you were kinda cute so I decided to say hello." Might get shot down in flames but what the hell. There's a lot to play for and once you've copped a few rejections you see there isn't much to lose.

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grocery stores, Target, Bookstores and the like are my favorite places to approach women. Think of it like this.....when you approach women in these places, how many other single men are standing around? Probably not that many if any. There are less distractions. Compare that to the bar where there are potentially hundreds of guys to compete with. If a woman is available and interested in you, she will not care where you meet.

fan27

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SmartOne
you know, as far as waitresses, i was thinking, maybe its not such a bad idea. If i got a hot waitress i would surely leave my number on the bill along with a big tip if she was hot, and nice. Theres always that lets say...25% chance you may get a call, especially if you tipped her nice.
yeah theres no risk or anything, (unless getting beat up by jealous guys or something lol) so id try it anyways. but i wouldnt go there for the sole purpose of picking up chicks

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
yeah theres no risk or anything, (unless getting beat up by jealous guys or something lol) so id try it anyways. but i wouldnt go there for the sole purpose of picking up chicks
No risk, but pretty gutless. If you're gonna ask a chick out, you might as well go up to her and ask her out.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... this is retarded

You know why I was so frustrated?

I went out drinking with my friend, and the whole time I thought it was a Saturday night.

So I'm out on a Sunday expecting there to be droves of people. And there aren't.

Drunk and frustrated, I posted here about it.

Just for clarification, my normal protocal for meeting girls is:

I figure out where I want to hang out. I go alone, or call a friend/friends to meet me ahead of time and we go together. Once I'm already having fun, and my mood is good, I'll start conversations with any girls who are near enough to do so. Sometimes I'll make up a reason to be close enough to the girls to talk to them. I try to fit them into my daily schedule

But my routine has stagnated, and I'm seeing the same faces at the same places, so I was trying to figure out where everyone would be on a Saturday night - but it was Sunday and I couldn't find them.

But I did find some girls, just after I'd stopped looking. Go figure. Trying too hard never works!

Thanks for the input guys!

BrotherAP

:D

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my early days.....

I tried leaving notes with the bill. I've never had a callback asa result of this. I also stuck my "dating card" on a 100 windshields or so, also no luck.

You just have to interupt women and say your piece. Either that or develop a network of friends who set you up with people.

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
^That last paragraph hit the nail on the head.

As for places to find girls, at lunch today I went to Boots (large chain of chemists in the UK.) These places have tons of stuff – sandwiches, toiletries, cosmetics, photo developing services etc. At the one I was in (middle of London) there must have been 10 females to every male and the females were in the 20-40 age range.

I haven’t really tried cold approaches yet but for the bold DJ there is potential there.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the one I was in (middle of London) there must have been 10 females to every male

This is why I am moving to New York

I love people, I love crowds, and I thoroughly enjoy harassing strangers.

'Cold approaching' makes me nervous. Asking random strangers random questions and making conversation does not. Same thing? Yes. The difference is all in my head.

Where I live, there are no crowds unless a special event says so. Sunday before thanksgiving most of the girls my age in town have left to be with family.

I was bored, with my friend/neighbor, and looking for crowds. Somewhere where we could meet somebody.

But I don't think there is any place here like that - not at 7:00PM on a Sunday night. Not if you don't want to hang out at Wal-Mart.

So I guess spontaneous sarging is completely out of the question...

...unless anybody is familiar with my predicament and has a good idea

Going out just to meet chicks sure as hell beats not going out at all because there's nowhere to go.

But, on the plus side, some crazy old dude bought us a pitcher of beer and four games of pool just because he enjoyed hearing us talk. The night wasn't a total loss.

not too sure about that last post. a bit confusing. But if your trying to say you find and meet girls when you least expect it, you are right.

More or less, that's what I mean. Specifically - there are at least a dozen oppurtunities in a good day to meet a cute girl. All you have to do is a find a way to start a conversation with her. It doesn't even mattter what you say - if you're making an effort, you're doing better than at least (and this is lowball) 50% of the guys out there. If you're doing it competently... well, you get the idea.

LittleElf

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about prison? Become pen-pals with a prisoner. Very sexy...wouldn't you say? :cool: