Pimp Accordingly

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countermart said:
I’ve learnt a great deal from SS and it’s been great. But it is about generalisations, and some of it can get a bit negative...the all women are wh*ores stuff etc, etc.
Most men who believe that way are generally cynical in nature and don't believe in God, and don't believe in the value of humanity, ethics, and don't believe in love as a reality on any level. This does not mean you can't learn anything from these people. I've learned about the human nature from hitmen, and women from pimps, for example, but I don't take their entire view of the world as my own.

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread, and its important not to get caught up in the SS ideologies and see for yourself like:

-Its okay to compliment a girl you like

-Its okay to do nice things for a girl you like

I think at one point I got caught up in not doing anything of the above. Part of what girls like in men is that they know they are strong, but that they also have a big heart.

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be wary of those who claim to have women all figured out. Anyone who has led a diverse and rich life cannot help but at most sentences that begin with the words "Women are.." You just gotta wonder about these players who have single-handedly put the world and its infinite chaos inside their comfortable little thinking box.I don't mean to oppose your writing but you sound way too idealistic. Everyone follows a different path and if I take mine for exemple, I've reached the point where I say sentences like "Woman are". I came from scratch and met lots of woman and after a while I came to the point where I realized our vision of womanhood is wrong, we don't need a woman to live happily, woman are there to MAYBE add some fun in your life or MAYBE bring hell, and most of the time they bring hell. Hell, of all the woman I met, I don't speak to any of them anymore. My point being, woman are cunning creatures, they're adorable but they're cunning. USE PRECAUTIONS when handling them for they're not like men. At least honorable men.

Good day,