Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t give her a 10 but she is nice looking.

Agreed. Nice looking lady. For me she is an 8.
She aint no dang on 8 brotha. She is a 6/10 at best. Now it makes me worried about the chicks yall be bragging about lol.

Joke. Shes aight.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep you guys from arguing over fine poon....let's just call this 5+5=10. ;-) 20190308_142733.jpg

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me she's not quite a 10 but hey close enough right :D

hot-and-fit-emily-feld-in-green-bikini-and-shirt-v0-3k2ce3d57w5b1.jpg.jpeg

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Weird hips too. H/WR is way off. AND bolt-ons which for me is instant catch and release if even that, rather a natural girl even a point or two lower.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
They’re all cute but there are way hotter Filipinas…

And what should it matter what we think? If they’re 10’s to you what difference does it make if I think they’re 8’s?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re all cute but there are way hotter Filipinas…

And what should it matter what we think? If they’re 10’s to you what difference does it make if I think they’re 8’s?
Just curious what you think. Maybe a consensus may be reached (even if it seems impossible).

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always found this thread and threads like it quite interesting, given I usually do not agree with most men’s ratings on physical attractiveness.

As the years drag on I have, however I’ve noticed a trend which is that “fakeness” is being more and more prized by younger men. Tons of makeup, fake eyelashes, impossibly done up hair, breast implants, Botox, filler, collagen, colored contacts, ridiculous clothing and so on.

Give me a girl straight out of the shower, air dried hair, a white tshirt, jeans and tennis shoes any day, or just in a towel.

Natural beauty over everything.
Amen

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me she's not quite a 10 but hey close enough right :D

View attachment 12355
Pretty close. I'd say 9, 9.5. If she had wider hips I'd give her a 10. Skinny girls are fine but it compromises too much of that hourglass figure potential.

Did a bit of research on the hottest girls in my country (personal preference, anyway). What do you guys think?
3rd girl in this post is by far the most attractive out of the 6 of them, hard to say if she's a 10 from that pic alone but easily a 9.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd girl in this post is by far the most attractive out of the 6 of them, hard to say if she's a 10 from that pic alone but easily a 9.
She can't hold a candle to my Camille. See her dark radiance above.