Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pick up at parties and isolating

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having an extremely hard time doing this lately. I have girls with sky high interest in me at a party, but then I'll try to isolate by saying something like "Hey wanna go for a walk?" and it usually doesn't work. I think they might know what's up.

Does anyone have any tips on this? It's really the only part of my game that's lacking right now.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah! "hey wanna go for a walk" used to work about 4 years ago. I think every girl over 18 has heard that line once or twice already, and accepted.

It can work, but it's such an easy line.

If you want to use that line make sure you let the tension build up high and ask it during the climax. Make her wait for it.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the attraction level is "sky high" if she doesn't want to be isolated. Girls know exactly what's up. They're not stupid. If they're decently attractive there's a good chance they've been getting hit on since they were 14. If they're horny, they'll gladly give it up.

The fact that you seem to be trying to hide your agenda tells me that you might be doing it wrong. Don't try to hide your intentions. If it's your aim to plow her, let her know it. You don't communicate it with words but you demonstrate it through eye contact, voice tone, touching her etc.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
I don't think the attraction level is "sky high" if she doesn't want to be isolated. Girls know exactly what's up. They're not stupid. If they're decently attractive there's a good chance they've been getting hit on since they were 14. If they're horny, they'll gladly give it up.

The fact that you seem to be trying to hide your agenda tells me that you might be doing it wrong. Don't try to hide your intentions. If it's your aim to plow her, let her know it. You don't communicate it with words but you demonstrate it through eye contact, voice tone, touching her etc.
That's what I've been doing and I get IOIs back all the time.. For instance, last night I was with this girl at a party. I got lots of eye contact from her, kino'd etc.. She seemed really into me, but I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk and she politely said "no" but she did give me her number. My phone wasn't working so I had her write it down for me.

I was even teasing her a bit and noticed her qualifying herself to me. She also said at one point "You know, you're pretty good looking. I bet you could bang any girl you want"

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't ask

lead

grab her hand and take her with you

also there's no way this is the "only part of your game that is lacking" if you've never inserted your penis into a vagina

no offense intended

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
don't ask

lead

also there's no way this is the "only part of your game that is lacking" if you've never inserted your penis into a vagina

no offense intended
True, well I'm a great conversationalist and can create attraction no problem.. It's just escalating that holds me back right now. I like what you said here though, it's so basic. I was thinking "Maybe I can go to the store with her down the street, maybe I can show her a cool spot by the river.." etc.

I guess by doing this, I'm putting the chick on a pedestal. I'm thinking up excuses to be alone with her when I don't have to. I just have to lead her to where I want.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
don't ask

lead

I will have to agree. I can tell you that I got a date with the girl I mentioned, and she was acting stuck-up the whole entire time. I let her know I didn't think I'd be seeing her again and she got all puppy-eyed. Good for her :).

I can tell you that a lot of girls will think you are a chump, no matter how much inner game you have, until they see an example of you taking the lead/not giving a Fvck. I prefer not to spend time on girls like this. First they don't give a fvck about you, and suddenly they like you?? I say Fvck off to girls like that. A girl should like you from day 1.