Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Phone game and texting BS

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing a pattern. Boy meets girl. Boy gets number. Boy calls girl (regardless of whether it is 1, 2, 3, 5, etc days later). Boy gets voicemail.

If boy leaves message, it is very likely girl will not return the call.

BUT

If boy follows up several days later with a text (I use "Playing hard to get already?") girl will almost always text back the same day.

They usually flake anyhow.

Today I had one who responded with something along the lines of "I'm really not. I have been working and have had plans every night and haven't had time to call you."

I work 2 jobs and eveyone has 10 minutes to return a call in 4 or 5 days' time. It is chick BS.

How do you guys respond to this crap?

The chicks are usually mid 20's.

How would you respond to a text like that above? Would you wait a few days before replying?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I don't intend to hijack this into another Casanova vs. Cool Hand Luke thread, the reality of cold-approaching is that it is good practice and the chicks will usually flake. I'm a Cool Hand Luke most of the time, but when I really see something that I like, I bring out Casanova.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It's low interest, I would play it by moving on and forgetting her.

Basically....

Danger is on point like the first time I was about to lose my virginty (Get it? ok moving on past the lame jokes)

I'm just in a similar situation, and I just charged her to the game no point of me trying to hack it, I mean we have a date planned(on saturday) but she has "flake" written all over her(rarely text, never calls when she says she will etc, all red flags of low IL), thank God I Paul Janka'd that ***** and it's only wensday (got two other dates planned of my choosing it's good to have options even in a "slump")

deuces

p.s. Keep recruting and screening new prospects, it's a long road to the championship mate'

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing a pattern.

I'll explain it for you.

If boy leaves message, it is very likely girl will not return the call.

Right. They're either low interest or they've been socially programmed to not return calls from new boys even if they are interested. Therefore, when it's a new chick DON'T leave messages expecting them to call back. The only message you ever leave in the early stages is "Hey, it's [your name]. Sorry didn't catch you by the phone. We'll speak another time. Bye!"

This will eliminate that problem in your life of not getting callbacks from new chicks.

In fact, some may actually call you back because this message doesn't state whether you're calling again or expecting them to call. And if they're interested and not deterred by social convention, they may call you. Surprise, surprise. And then you'll know they're most def interested too.

BUT If boy follows up several days later with a text (I use "Playing hard to get already?") girl will almost always text back the same day.

Yes, because they don't want you to think that they're bad people. And texting affords them a way to communicate with you where they don't really have to face you. So they use texting as a buffer. You may have already experienced how it is that, even when they text you, if you text back again, they stop responding soon enough, right?

So of course even going this route they'll flake again, because they were never interested enough to begin with.

And of course they'll tell you that they didn't get back to you because they were working or haven't had time to call or their phone broke or their kitty needed an operation or whatever, anything but, "I don't want you".

So how do you respond when they do this stuff?

The horse is already out of the barn. It's too late to change things. Just move along.