Petraeus' Mistress husband is a good looking Doctor

betheman

Banned
Reaction score

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tight game can only be a factor on a willing patient.

doesn't matter how tight your game is when a woman's dream guy, is someone you aren't.

game is half of it. screening is just as if not more important. doesn't matter how good of a storyteller you aer if everyone in the class room is deaf

i'm willing to bet a proper screening of this woman would have revlved that she had a one track mind that was not his track.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
screening is mportant, at the end of the day though, its only risk reduction, not elimination

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call me an idealist but i tend to believe i can spot a woman who is so vile that sees nothing wrong about not only sleeping with another man, but writing a book about it, while you are still married to the guy that you cheated on.

that's not a little character defect

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
call me an idealist but i tend to believe i can spot a woman who is so vile that sees nothing wrong about not only sleeping with another man, but writing a book about it, while you are still married to the guy that you cheated on.

that's not a little character defect
I dont believe you

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is it the fault of the guy for not being as astute as you, screening? Or hers for being a filthy ***** opportunist?

Or are we just.hedging our bets here with an automatic fall on either side of the fence excuse if called out on it?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this highlights an important point. Yes, like BB says, screen like a mad man! and to others points, nothing is 100% and there is always the unknow because life is about probabilities not certainty.

So whats the answer? The answer is how ready and able is this guy or any guy to bounce back. Are you equiped to not fall apart and start spinning plates soon or are you going to fall into despair for the next 4 years?

imo, you need to somehow find a way early in life to become the guy that can bounce back not matter what.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Get dogged out early and often...by the time you've become something you can bounce back the next ****ing week if need be. Hopefully this isnt his first heartbreak and he will be fine....bounce.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of dumb women get wet if a guy is in the military.

I wouldn't date those types, the Dr. Husband made a bad choice.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you subscribe to PUA theory, The General was the bigger better deal. He wasn't a doctor, or a director of a hospital, or even the surgeon general. He was the commander of the US Armed Forces in Iraq and Afganistan. He held life and death over millions in his hands. Then he was head of the CIA. His status kept rising. I'm just saying, if status gets the gina tingling, this guy was outshining a mere doctor by miles yah? Oh you saved a life? I liberated a country. I can destroy a target on the other side of the world with a word. I mean, not that he would ever be so low and crass, but that's what the status implies to the hamster yah?

Now, did you boys read the rest of the story? Apparently this became a love triangle (not including his wife) because she thought another woman was getting to close. Check this broad out. Petraeus probably had a soft harem.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/jill-kelley-photo-woman-reveals-petraeus-broadwood-affair

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
It seems that some of you are missing the forest for the trees. The real issue here, as far as I'm concerned, is that a good looking, presumably rather well off young doctor couldn't find a better option than this unattractive, tranny-like woman. The fact that the director of the CIA chose to put his career on the line for her masculine piece of @ss is even more troubling. It highlights the desperate state of the North American male. Even the elite men are forced to deal with unattractive, mentally unstable women. I mean, just look at the evolution - or should I say devolution - of presidential affairs. JFK was banging Marylin Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor. Thirty years later, Clinton was dumpster diving with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky. If the trend continues, we will soon be learning that BHO is having an affair with Missy Elliott.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
It seems that some of you are missing the forest for the trees. The real issue here, as far as I'm concerned, is that a good looking, presumably rather well off young doctor couldn't find a better option than this unattractive, tranny-like woman. The fact that the director of the CIA chose to put his career on the line for her masculine piece of @ss is even more troubling. It highlights the desperate state of the North American male. Even the elite men are forced to deal with unattractive, mentally unstable women. I mean, just look at the evolution - or should I say devolution - of presidential affairs. JFK was banging Marylin Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor. Thirty years later, Clinton was dumpster diving with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky. If the trend continues, we will soon be learning that BHO is having an affair with Missy Elliott.

Exactly. Military women are repulsive and also women who love the military are.

It's like a man with a p/ssy.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
So is it the fault of the guy for not being as astute as you, screening? Or hers for being a filthy ***** opportunist?

Or are we just.hedging our bets here with an automatic fall on either side of the fence excuse if called out on it?
I dont think you can put fault 100% on either side, some will say if the hub had tight frame etc etc, had game, she wouldnt have strayed, I dont believe this, I think it makes straying much less probable, bottom line is, she was married with kids, she was screwing a prominent miltary figure, she knew what the deal was, she had a choice, she chose to follow her pu$$y.
I will never buy into the belief that women, once they get the tingles will just go for what makes them tingle as if totally mentally incapacitated. hey know the deal, thye know they will come out of it, the victim and the male will be the bad guy

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read all the details, but I'm wondering:

1. Why having an affair means he had to resign? We've had presidents who've done worse and decided it didn't merit loss of employment.

2. Why the FBI was spying on him, unless they deemed it a national security issue.

I mean is this where we are? A general can't have an affair? Who cares unless she was Taliban?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:

Yes it's his fault. I don't make a habit of casting blame on others when I am dealing with the consequences that directly result from my actions.

Let's be 100% clear here; if my wife went out and ****ed some dude and then decided she wasn't in love with me anymore and wanted half my ****, while it doesn't excuse her behavior, it's my fault. No one put a gun to my had and made me marry her; it was my decision 100%. I wanted to marry her. You can't go in life taking credit for all the good decisions you make and casting blame for all the negative ones. At the end of the day I want to figure out what I did wrong and the only way I can do that is to first acknowledge that i made a mistake.

With that said, beucase I tie my name to everything I do, I've thoroughly screened my wife; she lived with me for 2 and a half years, and had my son, before i was confident enough in her and my judgement of her to ask her to marry me. I know her enough to know what makes her tick and under the worst circumstances, she'd never do anything that would make her son or her father ashamed of her. lol, she'd have no problem leaving me if i stopped being backbreaker i assure you, she'd have no problem with demanding my **** lol at least some of it though we do have a pre nup, but she'd never do it in a manner that would bring shame on her father, she's a really bad daddy's girl.

I have to sometimes remind myself that I take things for granted. The 4th and 5th step in AA is

• Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
  • Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrong
After 7 years of being around AA and being clean and sober, this is my default action whenever something goes wrong with me. I can't afford to blame anyone else for **** i have done or because my life isn't like i wan tit, beucase the day I do, the day i start looking for scapegoats beucase my life isn't the way I want it to be, is the day I've made a deposit on a respell lay-away program. I can't go around blaming a girl for not being a faithful wife when i put a ring on her finger. I can't go around blaming a girl for flaking out on me when i made the decision to pursuer her on the first place.

It doesn't excuse behavior whatsoever and she'll have to nswer for what she does, whoever she is, in some way to someone, but I don't blame others for situtations I put myself in. AT least today I don't.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
2. Why the FBI was spying on him, unless they deemed it a national security issue.
My understanding is that the biographer/mistress sent some threatening emails to some other b!atch, which led the other b!atch to complain to the FBI, which in turn led to the FBI investigating the biographer/mistress' email account and seeing her email exchanges with the CIA director. The FBI and CIA not being on the friendliest of terms with each other, someone at the FBI decided to leak the story to the press on condition of anonymity.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Yes it's his fault. I don't make a habit of casting blame on others when I am dealing with the consequences that directly result from my actions.

Let's be 100% clear here; if my wife went out and ****ed some dude and then decided she wasn't in love with me anymore and wanted half my ****, while it doesn't excuse her behavior, it's my fault. No one put a gun to my had and made me marry her; it was my decision 100%. I wanted to marry her. You can't go in life taking credit for all the good decisions you make and casting blame for all the negative ones. At the end of the day I want to figure out what I did wrong and the only way I can do that is to first acknowledge that i made a mistake.

With that said, beucase I tie my name to everything I do, I've thoroughly screened my wife; she lived with me for 2 and a half years, and had my son, before i was confident enough in her and my judgement of her to ask her to marry me. I know her enough to know what makes her tick and under the worst circumstances, she'd never do anything that would make her son or her father ashamed of her. lol, she'd have no problem leaving me if i stopped being backbreaker i assure you, she'd have no problem with demanding my **** lol at least some of it though we do have a pre nup, but she'd never do it in a manner that would bring shame on her father, she's a really bad daddy's girl.

I have to sometimes remind myself that I take things for granted. The 4th and 5th step in AA is

• Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
  • Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrong
After 7 years of being around AA and being clean and sober, this is my default action whenever something goes wrong with me. I can't afford to blame anyone else for **** i have done or because my life isn't like i wan tit, beucase the day I do, the day i start looking for scapegoats beucase my life isn't the way I want it to be, is the day I've made a deposit on a respell lay-away program. I can't go around blaming a girl for not being a faithful wife when i put a ring on her finger. I can't go around blaming a girl for flaking out on me when i made the decision to pursuer her on the first place.

It doesn't excuse behavior whatsoever and she'll have to nswer for what she does, whoever she is, in some way to someone, but I don't blame others for situtations I put myself in. AT least today I don't.
I am active in Al-Anon and what I like about a 12 step program is that it encourages you to stop wallowing in self-pity, take responsibility for your failures as well as your successes, never ask others to do what you can do for yourself, and not adopt a victim mentality.

And it does make sense to screen and qualify as much as possible before you make any sort of commitment. If you tried to wife up a stripper or a drug addict, well, buyer beware. Having said that, the most careful and vigilant screening and qualifying will only reduce risk, it will not eliminate it. I think it's narcissism to think you can completely eliminate risk. Every single human being is probably a cheating risk, whether it be high or low, somewhere on the spectrum.

I just can't beat the cuckolded husband up too much. There's only so much screening and qualifying you can do. At a certain point you make a decision to trust somebody else. There's a lot we don't know, so it's pointless to speculate on whether or not he screened her well enough, or was too AFC and didn't maintain frame.