Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People who can get girls don't go on this site

ImWithTheDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a loser and sitting behind your f*cken computer telling people how many "girls" you've bang and how masculine you are.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ImWithTheDJ said:
Stop being a loser and sitting behind your f*cken computer telling people how many "girls" you've bang and how masculine you are.

so you consider yourself a loser too begin here?

Geniuskhan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree friend. That's like saying the artists doesn't read books on his/her craft because they are already artists. I get plenty of women. There's nothing wrong with improving yourself. That's what i see this site as, a self improvement site. Personally I'm glad it's here. I only wish I had found this site in my teens. It would have saved me a lot of heart ache and having to find things out on my own.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with genius khan
Reading bring lots of knowledge
Practice makes you perfect in any field

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ImWithTheDJ said:
Just make sure who you listen to
Dude,

why not listen? i mean there are people here who have experience much than some of us and can give us help ., this is the purpose of this forum.. isn't?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time you guys post in a troll thread, I throw a kitten out of a window.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the psychological/philosophical aspect to this site. I'm honestly satisfied with my pickup skills.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you're correct, sort of. There are mainly two kinds of people who go on this site:
1. Those who are hopeless with women and want basic help.
2. Those who are incredible with women and are looking to hone their skills even further.

I'd say that in terms of skill with women it's a bimodal distribution. There aren't many guys who come here who are just so-so with women.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so-so.... :p

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
ImWithTheDJ said:
What's worse, giving bad advice, or telling off people who give bad advice?

This site is for men to gain consensus - right or wrong, for their own amusement or benefit. I certainly have had success before and after the site so I'm sure many others have. There are some pretenders of course.

Last edited:

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wastin' ma 100th post on a bloody moron. Shame on me.

What surprises me is how much attention we pay to golden fuccks like this dude..... How hard is it to get girls, huh?

Understand this is home for players. Where the real passes advice to the other real for him to become realer and simultaneously, the newbies get into a piece of the action too. That's beautiful.

Sure, lotta wankstars are here! Even the House of God has demons droppin' in.... but, isn't that the best place for him to be if he is ever gonna get saved?

How advisable is it to flaunt your unconventional beliefs[eg. spinnin' plates] to the general public out there? Where else would I be sure of relating with tens of fellow gamers like myself? How many times do you meet other fellows that really really understand the dynamics of juanism and that you're cool with enough to discuss deep sh!t with in reality ? Not so many real out there .

Again, this is home till I'm ultimately grown. Oh sorry, we learn err'day so don't expect that to stop anytime soon.

Let this be the last post as regards to this moron. No time.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool post bro. I don't need you to tell me I can't get girls cause I can. Think whatever you want.