Party girl, but I have no parties to go to. Advice needed

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this party girl last week and I'll probably see her this week again. I'm going to ask her out but the problem is that I don't have any parties to go to this weekend. I was thinking of just asking her to come over to watch a movie, but after I heard her talk about how she went out to a movie with this lame guy and it sucked I realised I'm going to have to do something more exciting.

What do you guys suggest? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you have booze. Ask her if she wants Redbull/Gatoraide and Vodka, and substitute Vodka with Everclear. She's a partier so she'll accept. Once she's drinking you both will have a great time. "Watch a movie" with her, which means in reality: Lay on the couch and molest her while there is a movie playing in the background.

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her there is a clearance sale at sears and you can get a dijiroodoo for like $599.99.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you met her at a party, it doesn't mean that's all she wants to do. She wants to go out and have FUN. A movie isn't fun. A night of mini golf is FUN. Trying on ugly clothes at a second hand store is FUN. Playing board games is FUN. Driving around and making fun of people is FUN.

Just make your date FUN and you won't have any problems.

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goto a movie theatre at least... Girls know damn right that if they goto your house, it means she going to be dealt upon.

Unless this girl is a total slutbag, I think shes going to be hesitant.

I would ask her to come over to your house but if you see shes not into it...then act like you have just had an sudden epiphany and there is an awesome new movie out and she has to see it blah blah blah.

Spit your game or whatever afterwards.