Over for the Whataboutism 1950s Nostalgiacels

BaronOfHair

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bitter irony of all this is, that from 2016-The Present, we've essentially been in a social climate which very closely mirrors The 1950s in terms of it's repressiveness. And this has sucked s-it through a f-cking straw!!!

The Nostalgiacels have had their wish for awhile now, and they're still somehow even more miserable than the rest of us

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bitter irony of all this is, that from 2016-The Present, we've essentially been in a social climate which very closely mirrors The 1950s in terms of it's repressiveness. And this has sucked s-it through a f-cking straw!!!

The Nostalgiacels have had their wish for awhile now, and they're still somehow even more miserable than the rest of us
It's worst now (except for the Chads/Tyrones/Chadrones, etc..) than the 1950s since as a net more guys had sex because of strict monogomy/marriage. In that light it is actually less repressive as there was less sexlessness among guys. Also women needed guys to be a breadwinner to them and beta guys acutally also had more value.

BaronOfHair

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worst now (except for the Chads/Tyrones/Chadrones, etc..) than the 1950s since as a net more guys had sex because of strict monogomy/marriage. In that light it is actually less repressive as there was less sexlessness among guys. Also women needed guys to be a breadwinner to them and beta guys acutally also had more value.
I've learned the hard way that trying to Red Pill guys out of this particular myth("Back in The 50s, even the schleps had little to no difficulty snagging decent p-ssy!!!")is more fruitless than trying to persuade an Evangelical Christian that the dead don't rise from the grave, even if the corpse in question happens to be a fella named Yeshua from Nazareth

I won't p-ss away the effort here

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned the hard way that trying to Red Pill guys out of this particular myth("Back in The 50s, even the schleps had little to no difficulty snagging decent p-ssy!!!")is more fruitless than trying to persuade an Evangelical Christian that the dead don't rise from the grave, even if the corpse in question happens to be a fella named Yeshua from Nazareth

I won't p-ss away the effort here
I'm an Evangelical Christian too. Thanks for not p-ss away your effort here.

BaronOfHair

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an Evangelical Christian too. Thanks for not p-ss away your effort here.
I've got some lousy news for you, hoss, in addition to Jesus never having risen from the dead:

-Neither Santa Claus nor The Easter Bunny are real

-The Stork didn't drop you off in front of the orphanage; You emerged from a vijayjay, just like the rest of us

-DiCaprio isn't remotely hetero. All of those alleged affairs with supermodels have been stage managed

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religious discussions are not allowed on this board. If you are going to be going on some posting rampage and risk getting yourself flagged and/or banned, then be my guest. You are not going to drag me into it.