Orbiting

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's discuss how to orbit proper!

Thoughts? For me, being a snake in the grass is about either being the boyfriend destroyer or playing the long term friend turned fling.

What we shouldn't be discussing is when she's showed low interest and your in a scarcity mindset, that kind of orbiting I don't approve of but generally speaking I think most men have found being a orbiter that escalates is a more fruitful place than not.

I think where orbiting fails is being the guy that thinks she's gonna hit the ball back into your court when she can, I mean if interest is super high, sure, but otherwise you gotta do your check ins without coming across as desperate, having similar hobbies or job field I think would help a lot.

Again, this thread is about orbiting successfully, not floundering in scarcity.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Boyfriend destroyer? So she cheats on her bf with you or she monkey-branches to you?

Long term friend turned fling? How dos that even happens? You had no gym and no game when you first met and then years later you turned it around?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you orbit a woman on a LTR, I think she is in the position of power of who she will choose next.

So if you don't get into the friendzone, basically you have to wait and check her signals. Some will also cheat on their actual boyfriends (what I think its a bit dangerous).

If you are a top 1 orbitter for her, she will start conversation and show signals of interest. If not, I don't think doing any kind of effort will change it, only make it worse.

If she starts to complain about her relationship with you, it's another signal IMO. But, be careful to analyze if she put you on friendzone.

It might be the same logic as talking to single women, the only difference is that being a orbitter, that woman is already on a relationship.

Personally, I prefer investing my energy on single women, but this can work as a side strategy not as a primary one.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Don’t do it. It projects a scarcity mindset and is derogatory for a man’s sense of well being, ego and so many other things.

Why even waste time on this when there are so many other options?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiting....that's what women and beta males do.

Go after what you want. I'm not waiting around. I get what I came for or I'm gone.

More mental masturbation from guys who lack experience trying to convince others they know what they are doing.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Drop in, shoot your best shot, then withdraw. Hopefully, you made an impression, then mostly ignore them. Play, keep away. Be a man of few words, but the ones you drop best be gold.

NEVER ORBIT, she may or may not notice, but it's no skin off your arse, you have better things to do.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyfriend destroyer? So she cheats on her bf with you or she monkey-branches to you?

Long term friend turned fling? How dos that even happens? You had no gym and no game when you first met and then years later you turned it around?
Boyfriend destroyer doesn't require an explanation here, you should really know what that is at this point and the nuances of it, but the idea is to insult the boyfriend in a way where you don't come off as a hater but rather make him look less qualified than she may think, you play onto the idea that the grass is greener which as we all know, is absolutely present in her mind.

Long term friend turned fling is a bit more nuanced and definitely more of a passive role, think of it as simply an investment, a stock if you will, your goal is to not buy more stocks but rather make great buys with your time so that the investment appreciates into something. Maybe that isn't sex, maybe that's a social contact or connect, friendship, basically a vehicle allowing you to meet even more women than you would just blindly pursuing the vehicle alone, instead of all the places the vehicle could take you.
Orbiting....that's what women and beta males do.

Go after what you want. I'm not waiting around. I get what I came for or I'm gone.

More mental masturbation from guys who lack experience trying to convince others they know what they are doing.
Orbiting is what all men do, the difference is that beta males fail at it.

Going after what you want isn't always a great option, for example when your surrounded by her friends, showing her a direct amount of attention makes you look scarce, which makes her entertainment of it seem low value. Sometimes you need to approach with some tact, hell, sometimes you just need to be the last man standing at the end of the night.

Notice how I responded to your post without taking subtle jabs at you? Your an old man bro, the hostility just speaks to the quality of your own commentary here, that being low; you have next to nothing to contribute here yet here you are all the same, not exactly the way I'd expect an older man enjoying his life to be spending his time, seems a bit suspect if you ask me... Nothing better to do? Lol.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t do it. It projects a scarcity mindset and is derogatory for a man’s sense of well being, ego and so many other things.

Why even waste time on this when there are so many other options?
If you notice in the second paragraph of my OP I put a limitation on the thread of speaking on this from a point of scarcity, the point of orbiting in scarcity is verbose, a dead horse here, we all know where it leads, instead apply abundance mindset to this, you don't chase relentlessly but you don't disappear either, you sample her response to whatever availability you chose to give to her and adjust accordingly.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop in, shoot your best shot, then withdraw. Hopefully, you made an impression, then mostly ignore them. Play, keep away. Be a man of few words, but the ones you drop best be gold.

NEVER ORBIT, she may or may not notice, but it's no skin off your arse, you have better things to do.
I mean, obviously orbiting shouldn't be taking away from your routine, that is scarcity mindset, orbiting in abundance is predicated upon having other things to spend your time on, no free time but being in abundance doesn't need a big time sink, maybe just a text to catch up, a face time, something to suggest "Hey, I'm thinking of you"

I can appreciate your point because many here lack purpose and focus far too much on women, I'm assuming those engaging with this idea have moved past that, this is talking about existing in post abundance.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you orbit a woman on a LTR, I think she is in the position of power of who she will choose next.

So if you don't get into the friendzone, basically you have to wait and check her signals. Some will also cheat on their actual boyfriends (what I think its a bit dangerous).

If you are a top 1 orbitter for her, she will start conversation and show signals of interest. If not, I don't think doing any kind of effort will change it, only make it worse.

If she starts to complain about her relationship with you, it's another signal IMO. But, be careful to analyze if she put you on friendzone.

It might be the same logic as talking to single women, the only difference is that being a orbitter, that woman is already on a relationship.

Personally, I prefer investing my energy on single women, but this can work as a side strategy not as a primary one.
You guys are allocating way too much time to this idea of orbiting, it's like you guys think I'm using the word "Chase", which I'm not, I'm using the word "Orbit" in context of abundance, not scarcity.

Your viewpoint here is especially valuable because your coming out of a hole of scarcity based on what I've read of your posts, correct me if I'm wrong on that, but for a guy like yourself who's kind of fresh into examining this new world of abundance I think you should stick to direct approaching for now, not to say that we're better than you or something but we all know how easy it is to fall into old habits and they are old for a reason.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are allocating way too much time to this idea of orbiting, it's like you guys think I'm using the word "Chase", which I'm not, I'm using the word "Orbit" in context of abundance, not scarcity.

Your viewpoint here is especially valuable because your coming out of a hole of scarcity based on what I've read of your posts, correct me if I'm wrong on that, but for a guy like yourself who's kind of fresh into examining this new world of abundance I think you should stick to direct approaching for now, not to say that we're better than you or something but we all know how easy it is to fall into old habits and they are old for a reason.
Not like that.

I was fat until 16, hit gym lost ton of pounds and at 18 I women were approaching me. I didnt had to make any effort. But I was emotive and ended up on a LTR with the first one Ive met. Also had status from my family (their company).

At 26 my relationship with my parents started to got worse... Got fat again and on 2020 went no contact, moved from one of my dad's house (I lived by myself there since 18) and left their company.

On 2019 my weight was 130kg. Still had some women, but they were interest on what I had to offer. Anyway, I felt the reality of getting fat again and women stopped approaching me as when I was on good shape.

So after 2020 I felt another reality. Still overweight and no status (money, good house, family company). So the women I used to date changed drastically. It got better when I lost weight and become more fit. The more I lose weight the easier it becomes. But, I still observe that not having that status I used to still makes a lot of difference (most women dont want desperately to go on LTR with me as they used before). It seems more like physical attraction now (sex and some good moments).

So basically I went from scarcity (until I was 17) for abundance (18 until 26), scarcity again (27 to 30) and a bit of abundance now but I still have to lose more weight (went from 130kg to 108kg now).

But I have to say that Im still learning a lot. That period I decided to leave my parents behind and recover my mental health, my life changed a lot. It also changed the way I view relationships and dating. So I had some good experiences in the past, but from 2020 to now my life is evolving on a very deeply level and a lot of stuffs changed.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once knew a girl who had a crush on me but we never met in real life. I would "wow" react her posts. Whenever she posted a pic of herself, or made a post. What did she eventually do? She shut down her entire Facebook. But I could continue msging her from the Facebook accounts that I already msg'd her with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never orbit. Shoot your shot, see what happens, move on if it doesn't work.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience I’ve never gone from dating to orbiter back to dating. I have ended up fvcking the girl but it wasn’t because I tried, it was because of other women. It’s not that you flaunt other women in their face, I never did that, but going after other women keeps your mind off of her and when you do talk to her you come across as different and she can tell. One girl who made me an orbiter was going on about her birthday and how nobody got her anything, I smiled and said “well I would have given you some good d!ck for your birthday but I’m sure you already have that taken care of” She looked at me shocked, like “did he really say that?!” However, a month later she invites me to a concert and invited me to stay at her place after. I was going to sleep in the couch but she said “I’ll share my bed with you” and it went from there. I was always an orbiter to her but I was one she didn’t want getting away, but I also never texted her first, never hung around her all the time, said what I wanted to say around her becsuse what’s she gonna do….stop letting me orbit her? Oh no, I couldn’t live with that!lol Now, we never dated, only fvcked a couple times before she started dating someone else so if you have strong feelings don’t do it because it’ll mess you up to orbit.