Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Operation: HS Cleanup

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, the official "High School Forum Cleanup" is going to start. This is going to require help right now. So I need you guys (and any lurking girls) to do the following for me:

- Send me a PM of links you find useful for newbies that are of HS value

- Send me a PM of links of threads you don't want to see around here anymore (not all of them, just a few so I can get an idea of what should stay and what should go)

- Any rules you feel are needed

- Anything else you think is relevant

I do NOT want: spam, threat PM's about me deleting something of yours (I'll delete it anyway if you PM me telling me not to), solicitation, bribes (unless the price is right), and anything that would make me want to hit my head on a wall until the wall has a bloodstain on it.

Thank you for your help.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT just go to old posts and start deleting at random... the archives are around to keep informative and interesting posts...

Reason saying, I have a few gold quality posts that I HAD bookmarked that are now deleted, the only place they are available is the wayback machine...

Some of the older HS Forum posts are better than in the DJ Tips section.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's freakin' ridiculous that we have a HS forum at all!

Half these people can't even get a grip on reality. Why on EARTH are they trying to learn about seduction?!?!

They have more pressing matters to solve and cure. I think these problems are very real and deserve attention- but not on a a website dedicated to meeting women.

Maybe we can split the HS forum into two sections-

Seduction

and
Life

But anyways, g'luck VirtualMind on your cleanup :D

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah keep hs forum. and thumbs up to virtual mind on this.

well, someone should write a sticky just declared "The Rules". we already have a rule sticky i think but its focused too much on how to write a thread and its more of an essay instead of a list.

1. No Flaming - Flaming doesn't help anybody on the forums. We're not the polite police, but if replies are posted that contribute little or nothing to the basic subject at hand, they will be deleted. Any regular offenders will be considered for suspension/deletion.

2. No Whining - No one cares about how pathetic your life is. Don't write ten minutes worth of everyone hates me and I'm lonely, only to sum it up "so how do I fix my life?" Read the DJ Bible, it's just down the page.

3. No Answered Questions - For the most part, people here are nice and ready to help. This doesn't mean, however, we want to answer "what's a good pickup line?" for the millionith time. We have a search feature at the top of the page. Use it.

think thats an okay start.

revamping the dj hs bible (and actually calling it "The Highschool DJ Bible" to clear up confusion) is an awesome idea. i'll look around for some good links...i think i have a few bookmarked.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna make a "Rules" list once I get some more PM's. I appricate the ones I got already since they are useful.

Flippinfreak - Allen deletes threads after a certain date. I have no control over that. If there is something that you feel is useful though that is old, I can put it in Tips since that is never deleted.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet!

I didn't know that...

time to start bumping, some of the posts aren't specifically meant as tips. Kind of like threads in the Mature Man forum... they are only very welcome.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but there has to be more mods. or more of a crackdown. I've never seen you, Vincent, or AntiSuperStar post. The only mod that's here every day (that I can see) is diablo.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 'invisible' feature is your friend. : )

AS

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Antichrist_Star said:

AS
Holy crap, you are still alive!

Dreamx - Um, no.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that this forum should be strictly about improving. I dont think there should be any BS threads by people like DreamX and Viper (and sometimes me) who write the same shyt over and over again. If they make common threads like "how do i approach" or whatever I think they should be deleted. Time for some tough love.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Holy crap, you are still alive!

Dreamx - Um, no.
;)

Yeah... I am.

AS

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about we make a DJ bible based quiz, and make people pass it before they can post or some **** or someway to weed out the retarted.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Virtual, you know how my thread is stickied in Tips? Use that to "advertise" the better threads of the HS forum (and discusson..and every other forum).

It's already in Tips, and is fitting as such, rather then what it sounds to be another repeat of the same thing. And since you're a mod, you can edit any post at any time =), I want that power *cry*!

But yeah, it's just more effective to build up one thread, then multiple ones? Agreed? (And since you mod, you can boot off the crap other people might post (if there are any, I'm too lazy and busy to look at all the threads posted-_-)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Antichrist_Star said:

AS
You've given away our secret!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry Vincent, we won't give away anymore secrets like the meetings in Vegas we have.

Julez, hit me up on AIM whenever you get the chance. PM me for my name.

Everyone else - Expect everything to be running by next Monday.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Don't worry Vincent, we won't give away anymore secrets like the meetings in Vegas we have.

Julez, hit me up on AIM whenever you get the chance. PM me for my name.

Everyone else - Expect everything to be running by next Monday.
Hey... hey...

What happens in Vegas... stays in Vegas. : )

Joe... we'll catch up soon.

AS

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AS it has been a very long time.

comic_relief