Openers for a gym

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started working out again and I see lots of quality HBs there. I love these girs..they work out on saturday night to look good.,just like me.
I havent had trouble asking if I can worki in with them ( using the same machine)...but after they say "yes"...I wasnt able to take it anywhere.
I couldnt find any openers/conversation topics for a gym inviroment. Any ideas? I just beed something to get me started.... :woo:

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nice snatch. Mind if I work in?"

LOL, but for real you just have to keep it very un-sexual and natural. Women are very self-conscious at the gym and you really do need to go for the friends-first route. I assume you're only talking to decent or better looking women, so how about asking them what they are working out for. Maybe ask them for advice on training different muscles if they seem like they know what they are doing. I've never had any success doing this and I know it's a difficult place to pickup. Good luck.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gym thread. Look for my first and third post.

Zero Hero said:
but for real you just have to keep it very un-sexual and natural. . . . you really do need to go for the friends-first route. . . . I've never had any success doing this and I know it's a difficult place to pickup.
Try out what I put. You also have some problems with women and are pedestializing them. Read the bible all over again, and get it in your head that, as one users sig says "girls are horny!".

Also, one from my collection:

Read this after reading the bible again. . . . or now, and bump it to illuminate guys here.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know girls are horny..but in the gym enviroment they are really consious too. And then all those guys looking at them like creeps.
Bump! :wave:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero Hero said:
"Nice snatch. Mind if I work in?"

:crackup: that is awesome