Online shopping.

Clothing shopping online or in person.

• Inperson! I love the mall. There are live girls there so it gives two reasons to go.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • EShoppin it! I know where to find the illest sh*t and it's cheap as hell!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here buys clothing online as much if not more then they buy clothes in person. I'm about 60/40 these days shopping in the malls to buying items online. I like the variety of clothing online but it's only supliment to things i spot while i'm walking about. If I haven't seen it then I usually don't know what to look for kinda deal i suppose.

Pointless thread but if I get 10 a day I'm throwing out every dumb thought i have when i got nothing good to say:D

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 50/50.

One problem with online shopping is that the clothes don't always look exactly how they look online. You don't always know the sizing too.

But going to the malls lets you see attractive ladies, you can get opinions, try stuff out, get the sizes perfect.

Ideally I would go to a mall but online has alot of choices and good prices too.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the things I have purchased online, not once have I bought clothes. I can't imagine not seeing the clothes in person, not being able to touch them and make sure that fit.

I'll be very wary to buy clothes online without trying them on first. I might only do it if they cover return shipping. No way am I going to spend $10 to return whatever I bought back to the store because it's the wrong size.

jpiers

Reaction score
"Inperson! I love the mall. There are live girls there so it gives two reasons to go." >>> I just love going to the malls.