Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Report: I guess myspace isn't so bad...

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...but that doesn't mean that I like using it to meet girls.

Girl one: HBHostess

This story is pure gold - well, to me anyway, for a personal reason (which I'll gladly share).

---------------------
Background:

My girlfriend and I (you know, back in my AFC days) would frequent our mutually favorite restaraunt (well it was my favorite, and I converted her). We'd go several times a month in spit of having to drive an hour to get there. Every time we went there (from when I was 16 to 20) there would be working there the hottest damn girl you've ever seen. She had an eery resemblence to my girlfriend, except that every feature my girl had was better on her. She was a bit taller, had nicer legs, a slimmer stomach, larger breasts, poutier lips, more beautiful blue eyes, longer eyelashes, a prettier smile, more healthy blonde hair. My appreciation of this girl was obvious to my ex-girlfriend, but I would assure her that I wasn't checking her out... too much. I did once comment that she had "nice features" (oh she didn't like that one, but if I recall I was provoked into it). Anyway, me and ex broke up, and I had not returned to the restaraunt since.
-------------------------------------

So a few weeks ago I see a girl on myspace whom I sure I recognize. As is my habit to add people I know, I added her to my friends and messaged her asking where I know her from (I thought she was in one of my classes down in college). She responds saying that she is registered for next fall, and hasn't gone to school yet, so it can't be where I met her. Not able to come up with anything else, I let it die. I was probably just being stupid.

About a week later, my friend and I are showing his cousin from California around when the topic of New Mexican fine dining comes up. I convince him that we just have to take her to this restaurant - few can argue that it isn't the best. All of a sudden it hits me like a spark. The mystery girl on myspace is the hostess!

I got home, jumped on AIM, and messaged her (I just grabbed her SN from her profile) "Hey - you work at (restaraunt), don't you?" Bingo! I inform her that I am eating there soon (after teasing her a bit, and then chatting for a while), and she tells me that I should come before the 30th because that's her last day. "I would love to - just hope your working when I choose to come". Next thing that pops up on my screen is her work schedule with a yellow winky face. Allll-right.

Anyway, I'm considering eating there tomorrow with my best buds before they play a show just down the street. If so, I'm going to ask her for her number there/plan a date/maybe for an instadate when she gets off. I haven't decided... I guess it depends on how busy the place is and thus how much conversation I can jam in. In any case, I can always drop her a pen and a peice of paper and tell her 'write your number here, send it over to my table' as I sit down. Please note that I am aware of having thought this out way too much ahead of time... but it's hard not to when you get your first chance with a girl you noticed 4 years prior but never actually talked to (I mean, she was wayyy out of my league... right??). Luckily I always went there with my girl, so if she does recognize me, she shouldn't have any trouble figuring out why I never talked to her before.

Girl 2: HBhighschoolmodel

I happen to notice this girl who I graduated with but haven't talked since (for that matter, didn't talk then) had a myspace profile. I click on her pics and drop my jaw - she's a babe! A model, no less. Anyway, I leave her a simple comment "Hey, how ya been?" and she replies with (paraphrased) "OMG Aaron! Haven't seen you in way too long! I've got to say, you're looking good. Hope to hear back from you!" Fully knowing exactly what she wants, I reply with "Yeah, could it really be 2 years? Damn, we'll have to fix that. Send me a message with your phone number." She sent me a wonderful message detailing how cool it was that we happened to get back in contact, and how much I've clearly changed (from symp to pimp, damn right), and how excited she would be to spend quality time. That cat is definitely in the bag.

Feel free to criticize, complain, or even contribute to my efforts with comments and hairbrain (or, god forbid, insightful) analsys and evaluation.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP

Girl 2: HBhighschoolmodel

I happen to notice this girl who I graduated with but haven't talked since (for that matter, didn't talk then) had a myspace profile. I click on her pics and drop my jaw - she's a babe! A model, no less. Anyway, I leave her a simple comment "Hey, how ya been?" and she replies with (paraphrased) "OMG Aaron! Haven't seen you in way too long! I've got to say, you're looking good. Hope to hear back from you!" Fully knowing exactly what she wants, I reply with "Yeah, could it really be 2 years? Damn, we'll have to fix that. Send me a message with your phone number." She sent me a wonderful message detailing how cool it was that we happened to get back in contact, and how much I've clearly changed (from symp to pimp, damn right), and how excited she would be to spend quality time. That cat is definitely in the bag.
nice. lets see....post her myspace.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, that was an insta-response.

You guys are too demanding. I refuse to post these things with respect to anonymity, as I had a nasty surprise from being recognized by a googler on another forum.

skyjcky

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, myspace is the home of the hot girls.. most of them are down to talk, a good way to start DJing.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats cool...i was just wondering just how hot she is. Is funny how girls act like that....like you really never have talking to them, but just know who they are and years later theyll be just like she was.

Yea everyone is getting a myspace....i was just searching around tonight....i found close to 70 people who i knew and many more who i know, they know me but just as a one time deal.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha, myspace is like crack to alot of people.

I just had a #2 also, very similar to yours.

So I see this blonde on there, i'm like damn, this girl is hot. Oh, wait a minute I know this girl.

We went to catholic middle school together, this was like ten years ago.

I sent her a generic message, she comes back with a long thing how she misses me and wants to hang out.

Done deal, when he comes back into town this monday.

And I already "know" the girl, so I already have a bit of the trust element.

Myspace is pretty cool, you can meet some girls on there who just want to F and thats it, and you meet these insecure barbie dolls who are super hot, but just want comments and never put out.

Its an interesting mix.

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used myspace, but I've had a couple add me on Facebook. Going out with this blonde HB8 from a completely different school next Saturday who added me about a month ago.

Good job...on the second one for sure. :up:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey let's not neglect the awesomeness that is the beautiful blonde hostess - if I get off the ground with her, she'll easily be the hottest girl I've been with.

I got a good sized group together to go eat there (as was planned before I talked to her). I got ready to go, made sure I looked nice, as always, and... my car died 10 feet out of the driveway. Oh well, I'm not going to drive an hour just to go say hi to a busy girl at work - it was only gonna work cuz I was goin there anyway. I suppose I'll write her again and get her phone # so we can hang out.

As for HBHighSchoolModel, she sent me her phone number a long with a bunch of questions, "I haven't talked to you in so long, and I'm really excited to hear about what you've been up to!" She definitely likes me. The only bad thing is that she lives even further away - two hours drive, 100 miles. I'll probably have her meet me in Santa Fe - it's about halfway.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo i just made a myspace page and messaged like 5 chicks. hopefully i can get together with some cool chicas on here...we'll see what happens, for only nastradamus holds the power to see into the future.