Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Game

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I never really tried this out and just assumed it was stupid to bring game into the online world through messages which can only read 20% of communication, but I decided to sign up to OKcupid..

Nearly every girl I message is pretty hot (HB7 or higher) and they ALL reply!

But on another note, I'm noticing that I say something in a message that I would normally say in real life to her if I were to approach them and they're completely receptive.. So now I'm thinking that this may be a great way for guys to get over their approach anxiety. Sign up to OKcupid or POF and message hot girls with C+F lines pertaining to their profile.. Talk to them for a bit, then take it into real life!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea people can knock it all they want but I've had a lot of success on pof lately. If it works, no one can say it doesn't.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely Alex!

anyone having a hard time with cold approaches, should be doing this.
it helped me in a huge way when I was getting back into dating.

and ya the women on ok cupid are way higher quality than pof over all.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
Absolutely Alex!

anyone having a hard time with cold approaches, should be doing this.
it helped me in a huge way when I was getting back into dating.

and ya the women on ok cupid are way higher quality than pof over all.

I agree that the women on OK Cupid are 100x better than POF. I don't know how or why, but it just is. Maybe it's because OKC asks questions and tries to match you with girls based on personality....and POF just throws random women at you.

But I don't see how online dating helps with real-life approaches. They seem like two different animals to me.

In fact, I'd say that the work I put into being good in real life approaches helped me learn how to pick up women online. Because the girls meet me and they're like, "Oh this guy actually knows how to hold a conversation. He knows how to interact with people." I don't think anything I learned online has helped me with real life Pick-Ups though.

And feel free to correct me...I love a good debate....It just seems like if you're learning to pick up women online BEFORE doing it in the real world, you'll just end up using online as your crutch. Because the rejections online are much softer and more anonymous. If you want to build up your tolerance for rejection, I think real-world interactions are 10x more effective than online. Because let's face it...anyone can go online and send 1000 messages to chicks. That's not really an achievement

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at how many messages women get on the site every single day, and how many message men get then it's a big disparity. Even if you get someone there she probably has a zillion of messages when she gets back and you get serial daters there who are looking for the bigger better deal all the time. Also you usually will get a low email response rate in that sausage fest.

People who are successful have model style looks or have good photoes up, but every girl wants them. If you are average then it doesn't work because they are all vying for the best there. So it's a feast or famine sort of thing.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg, it helped me build confidence. In dating a lot of women for example after the 6th or 7th girl, I found I was no longer a nervous wreck when meeting up.

It helped too that getting rejected online or no msg back was painful to my ego at first, but again, after many it got to the point it didn't phase me.

these all apply now to my day game on the street. I talk to all kinds of strange women now when I'm out without being nervous and if they don't want to give a number or go out...I'm completely fine with it.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just joined Match 2 weeks ago and now have 3 awesome primary prospects and several more on the back burner. Here is my profile verbiage which has worked well for me:

Headline: Not conceited, just convinced! :)

Hello! I'm new on Match since December. Looking to meet someone fun and outgoing who enjoys getting out and being active. About me: I'm an above-average guy (this isn't the forum to downplay one's attributes!) who has a great sense of humor (or so I think!). I'm no bodybuilder but look good and stay fit by working out 3-4 times a week. I have 2 children with shared custody and no ex drama issues. I'm looking for someone who I click with...a connection, then we can see where it goes from there. No expectations other than to meet new people, but I'm not looking for just friends - have enough of those! I am established in life but consider myself a work in progress with still some big goals to accomplish.

I keep it short, casual and funny - and avoid the "trying too hard" vibe.

And, I don't reveal too much.

Combined with good pics and I have had a lot of success.

Same with okcupid, one of my top 3 is from there.

I deleted my profile off pof completely.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For my profile, I pretty much just stated what I demand. I wrote about a few hobbies, and wrote about my aspirations and life goals.

I think the trick is the "Message me if" box. Demand what you want, and set a standard for what you don't.. For example.. I wrote

"Please do not message me if your outfit consists of sweatpants and a Northface fleece jacket, the frat boys might get jealous when they see you out with me and I don't really want to hurt their feelings."

It's not really being an *******, it's being playful.. But also demanding that I don't want to date stupid college girls whose spiritual practice consists of a keg stand and beer pong.

I think when girls see something like this, they gain a sort of instant respect for you.. They think "Wow, he knows what he wants and doesn't settle for less."