Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Game Myth

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the average age here but you guys seem to have zero clue about the next generation gaming. To say IGNORE social media / social media women is pure BOGUS !
You need to learn how to use it in the right way , meaning you don't spend 24/7 online like most idiots are doing. Not updating EVERYTHING you do in your daily life. And most IMPORTANTLY not posting personal information like most females do for attention.

Most of these guys posting these threads have ZERO game and reek of neediness.
I know a friend who bags 2-3 chicks from POF each week. You can't dismiss the app because these guys don't know how to break ice and hold a convo.
Same guys that panic when a chick takes time to reply back .... It's like they struggle to get a reply from using lame lines then go full BETA mode when one chick replies back.

I do agree with in person approaches but cold approaches are dying FAST ! I can tell you the next generation is based on social cycle in real life ( ex. Schools , churches etc ) and online game. The thing is you guys do it WRONG , they spend time getting the number then try to get to know them through messages. .. that puts you right back to the same percentage of men doing the SAME thing.
1) Break ice , and exchange for a bit to break down guard.
2) Get number - Yes it's easy to get now.
3) Make plans to meet up , coffee , just a meet and greet , you don't need to spend that much money.
4) Escalate from there and get to know them if you want something more.
5) If she flakes or denies meeting up ...Delete and try the next girl.

YOU don't have to be an obiter , you state your plans if she is not into it ...just simply delete and bounce.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many guys have the notion that social media is the "future" of dating, that this is some "unwritten" "secret" end all be all way of picking up girls. But it's not.

These days getting a girls number doesn't even mean anything. Women will give out their cell phone number like candy, to just about anyone, even people that are practically strangers to them. You really have to work on establishing something before you start to text them, and even then keep texting to a minimum.

Talking to her occasionally on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat isn't going to make a guy stand out. You'd likely by guy number 6 who's talking to them that day, and they'll quickly forget about it. A lot of the women aren't even paying attention to what what each guy is saying, they just notice it's a guy. Think about how bad a lot of women are at listening in person. If they can't remember what you tell them in person, do you really think they'll remember what someone Snapchatted them on February 6th?

We need to notice the way the times are, with cold approaches dying fast, and use that to our advantage. If we have the balls no other guy has, and approach the girl everyone else orbits, we have a pretty good chance.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My motto is to utilize your tools. If you can get a couple chicks from FB, why not. The problem is guys are using online dating as their main source of poon, and then getting frustrated when they get flaked on or turns out to be low quality when most likely that's what will happen.

The easiest way to pick up chicks is through social circle. That's why I always recommend having a big one and making lots of friends. Then after that is cold approach, where you'll have higher odds in a setting that this type of behavior is appropriate. (Parties, events, etc.)

Then, your final source should be social media. Which you just use for "Backburner hoes" or chicks you'll only be smashing during drought. A lot of guys are totally against social media, and they're usually the older ones. But if you utilize it correctly you can get an extra source of plates and even increase yur social value.

Making online dating the future though? Nah, not gonna happen. You'll be one lonely dude.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm comfortable with both and I CAN ASSURE you , most of these guys crying about online game can't take ACTION.

You don't ask a girl things you SHOULD be asking in person. You don't spend an hour talking to her daily if you don't plan on asking her out. Had two dates last week , which I got both from POF & that was on a busy schedule that I put it off. Females hate that small tall approach you guys are using because guess what ...EVERY GUY is doing the same thing.
If you want , take on this personal challenge and cr8eate and account for just one week , you can delete it after. Go hard and push for meet ups , don't small talk and post your results.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
My motto is to utilize your tools. If you can get a couple chicks from FB, why not. The problem is guys are using online dating as their main source of poon, and then getting frustrated when they get flaked on or turns out to be low quality when most likely that's what will happen.

The easiest way to pick up chicks is through social circle. That's why I always recommend having a big one and making lots of friends. Then after that is cold approach, where you'll have higher odds in a setting that this type of behavior is appropriate. (Parties, events, etc.)

Then, your final source should be social media. Which you just use for "Backburner hoes" or chicks you'll only be smashing during drought. A lot of guys are totally against social media, and they're usually the older ones. But if you utilize it correctly you can get an extra source of plates and even increase yur social value.

Making online dating the future though? Nah, not gonna happen. You'll be one lonely dude.
I agree with social cycle 100% , my last 3 serious relationships were from my close female friends setting me up.
Online dating for me is just for hookups , problem some people make is like you said , making it their only source of pulling women. Most importantly , they go about it the wrong way. The idea is to go and force a meet up ...most guys get stuck trying to "get to know her" through messages then wonder why she gets turned off.

Lmaooooo I would be ****ing pissed too if everyone I met online is ASKING me the exact same things and doing the same things. If you push fit a date or meet up it becomes more intimate. .you do something 95% of the people she talks to fail to do.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To succeed at Internet dating you have to become am Internet marketer.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of your time is spent on pof looking for a halfway decent looking chick. Facebook is way better, since chicks update their photos and there are hot chicks you can bang.

Yorkex said:
I know a friend who bags 2-3 chicks from POF each week.
I highly doubt that with all the awful looking chicks on there, plus all the fake profiles. Sometimes you scroll pages just looking for a chick that isn't fat or hideous. After you meet up, she looks worse in person than online. Why would you lower your standards to bag ugly pof chicks?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious to know where OP lives where his buddy is bagging 2-3 new chicks a week

Zapp Brannigan said:
We need to notice the way the times are, with cold approaches dying fast, and use that to our advantage. If we have the balls no other guy has, and approach the girl everyone else orbits, we have a pretty good chance.
It boggles my mind how guys don't utlizie cold approaching on this site anymore. In my city if you go to bars before midnight the ratio in some places is 3:1 women to one man. Yesterday to warm up I approached a 5 set, of hot chicks nothing happened but the fact that these girls were alone was baffling.

SmooveMooves said:

Yup, don't get me wrong if you're scoring hot tail online kudos, but you could get the same tail or EVEN hotter in person. There are girls online that would never give me the time of day, and in person usually do better.

If you're gaming you should do both, with summer coming up if you think that girls are gonna resort to online dating you're kidding yourself tons of hot chicks out in the field. Yeah rejection sucks and it may take a ton of approaches before you get a date/lay but the feeling of picking up a girl infield is priceless compared to meeting some chick generically from online

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
truth

Octogonal said:
Most of your time is spent on pof looking for a halfway decent looking chick. Facebook is way better, since chicks update their photos and there are hot chicks you can bang.

I highly doubt that with all the awful looking chicks on there, plus all the fake profiles. Sometimes you scroll pages just looking for a chick that isn't fat or hideous. After you meet up, she looks worse in person than online. Why would you lower your standards to bag ugly pof chicks?
bwhahaha I can't stop laughing

The quality on POF has gone downhill and like I asked unless OP lives in a large metropolitan area I'm skeptical myself.

Tons of chicks out in the field Would you rather talk/get this....or get this

Just saying

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should really visit Toronto for vacation.
Big gap between women and men , in my area at least.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
I can tell you the next generation is based on social cycle in real life ( ex. Schools , churches etc )
So meeting women in church is "new," eh? You sure it's not at least a few thousand years old?

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
So meeting women in church is "new," eh? You sure it's not at least a few thousand years old?
Is church part of social cycle ? & is a social cycle something new ?
In case you missed the word "based" or you just can't read properly.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
AWWW now I get it, yeah Toronto is HUGE city and online dating is very poplular there. From past threads I've seen (Bradd80's etc) also I've seen that there is a huge PU scene out there(Keys from the vip use to be taped there back in the day). So I can see where OP is coming from but for a guy who lives in a small town

Yorkex said:
Is church part of social cycle ? & is a social cycle something new ?
In case you missed the word "based" or you just can't read properly.
OP what's a social "Cycle" you mean social "Circle" right?

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
Tell me a bit more about Toronto,, what makes it different or what's special in your area about it ?