Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know ppl say go out and find some in real life but im trying both atm.

ive been rejected by about 20 or so girls atm on the site im on (i wont say). some of them aren't even that good looking.

the only thing that sucks is you cant chat to them unless they accept and that's not good at all. you can only have pics up and a description of yourself which i think i've typed out pretty well. seems most of them are after mr perfect. i'm no model but i put myself about 6-7/10 on a good day. i think they lookin for a brad pitt whos rich or something. i could seriously pick up more girls in a nightclub than this stupid website but i hate clubs/bars and im not as young as i was anymore. trying to find a decent girl to settle with.

btw, would pictures of me and girls together put them off and label me as a player in their mind? maybe thats why they are rejecting me? i would think that puts me up in the ranks seeing as i have a social life when they see those pics. theres only two like that and two others by myself.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
btw, would pictures of me and girls together put them off and label me as a player in their mind? maybe thats why they are rejecting me? i would think that puts me up in the ranks seeing as i have a social life when they see those pics. theres only two like that and two others by myself.
No, but have your pics with girls cropped out of RESPECT for the girls you were with that night, that day. Just clip it, showing her elbow, or whiting out her face. The same goes for family or friends. My dressup pic is cropped with somebody else's dressed up elbow showing.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
they were random girls who i only met once. it was far from where i live.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
ive been rejected by about 20 or so girls atm on the site im on (i wont say). some of them aren't even that good looking.
Some of them get hundreds of messages a day. Online dating = no chance for your real personality or vibe to come through. There's no body language, no tonality. It's said that words make up something like 10% of what you communicate. So not only are your messages lost in the flood, you're only getting across 10% of what you would in real life. It's not WHAT you say, it's HOW you say it, and with online dating, all you have is what you say.

seems most of them are after mr perfect. i'm no model but i put myself about 6-7/10 on a good day.
There are men on this site who are better looking than you and who have a better written profile. Maybe you're actually far more charismatic, but that's not going to come across through a few lines of text on a computer screen.
i think they lookin for a brad pitt whos rich or something.
Limiting belief here. Think this and it will become a self fulfilling prophecy. Just ignore these kinds of thoughts altogether, they do not help in any way

i could seriously pick up more girls in a nightclub than this stupid website
YES! Or on the street, or anywhere.

but i hate clubs/bars and im not as young as i was anymore.
You don't hate them. Maybe you don't prefer them, but the only reason you say you hate them is because you do not have a good time or success there. if you had a good time or had a lot of success there, you wouldn't be saying that you HATE them.

trying to find a decent girl
Why just decent? Don't you respect yourself enough to do better than that? If "decent" is all you expect, "decent" is all you will get! Aim high!

to settle with.
Again, this mindset reeks of desperation and acts like a woman repellent. Even if you don't think it is, this attitude is going to be shining through you in subtle ways and women will be able to subconsciously pick up on this.
btw, would pictures of me and girls together put them off and label me as a player in their mind?
No, because they know that players aren't going to be spending time on internet dating. Just like attractive, well rounded, stable girls aren't wasting their time with online dating. These good kinds of women have no shortage of potential dates. They do not need to go online, expect potentially for a bit of attention and ego stroking/validation.