Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating, how to end the chat...

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i get a girls number from the online site... i was thinking i should call their phone before i finish the chat just to see if its them. or do you guys just get the number and call another day?? for some reason i think its best just to call them right then and there so you know its actually her. thers a lot of bullsh1tters online.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow what a moron i am. she gave me her number and then i said see ya later. i called her straight away just to say hi and confirm it was really her (a female) she didnt answer. i went back on the chat and told her to answer and she said she was tired and said goodnight and left. LOL wow i fuked that up.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, its on pause! :p btw do you guys give out facebooks to girls u chat to? i got pretty good social status and girls posting on my walls so i guess its okay.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay so just spoke to another one. she ended up giving me my facebook. soon as she saw my relationship status she got so jealous.. i ended up just adding her and saying see ya later. she was like "ok babe, see you darl" im pretty much in with her, already organised a date.

so i guess you can give girls facebook if you got good status.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zzz...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
okay so just spoke to another one. she ended up giving me my facebook. soon as she saw my relationship status she got so jealous.. i ended up just adding her and saying see ya later. she was like "ok babe, see you darl" im pretty much in with her, already organised a date.

so i guess you can give girls facebook if you got good status.

Keep up the good work Blackwolf. lmao.

Blackwolf = "Winning". Good day.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF????

I want to bash my head against the wall!!!!

HERE IS ADVICE FOR YOU BLACKWOLF:

1. DON'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU ASK US!!!
2. Change your user name to Jackoff
3. Call me an douch*bag for responding to this!
4. Reread number 1
5. Repeat number 3

Im breaking your balls but things like this make me nuts. I have f*cked up a lot on the scene but never seemed desperate or needy like some of you! That was ALWAYS a NO NO in my handbook.

Here is TRUE ADVICE for online contact after number closing. I've done this & I've always gotten the date:

Call soon. like that night or the day after. otherwise the spark fades.. when you do call, be funny..for example call her a nickname referring to something you talked about. dont just say "Hi Linda, its joe boring from pof" blah blah blah...Say "hey scaredy cat, I see the boogieman didnt come & get you" (I said this to a chick that told me she was scared to be alone while watching a horror flick) ...that was my opening so I used it & I went & kept her company... but you get the idea...be FUN!!!

or

text her right away saying "whats up blah blah blah. Here's my number so you have it...call you soon -JOE BORING"
I use this approach on chicks that seemed a bit hard to open on emails. this makes me feel better cause i now know they know who's calling. . I leave no vm..They get 2 chances to answer. I have always gotten a call back

good luck