Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once again...!

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, folks, here I am again. And again to talk about a chick!

Once again, not to vary, it is a hottie 38, my colleague's work. I'll start by framing the situation:

- From the beginning it has been mutual glances, smiles, and lately trust between us grew. I act like a MAN, not like a wimp and it seems to me that her interest grew. She has given several signals of interest (eye contact, smiles, praise me, saying that will get me coffee on purpose, I'm elegant, many times she blushes and smiles at the same time). All her behavior suggests interest.

However, not to vary, there seems to be something wrong here. She lives about 90 miles from work and goes home every day, by train. All of them! Speaks about her parents, she takes food from her mother to work, etc. From what I heard, she has a boyfriend in Brazil ... (I'm from Portugal). Well, nobody does 180 miles a day to get to and from home to work, for nothing. The reason why, escapes me, thought.

On one hand, she seems to be cunning. She teases me often and likes me to tease her. I give her several neg hits, which she laughs and smiles. Once, I sat beside her in the computers room as she was listening to a song on youtube with phones. Then he asked me if I knew the song and gave me one of the phones for me to hear, as she listened to the other. We were close to each other and her eye contact was stong. After, I showed her other songs (Dream Theater, not sissy songs), which she liked. In this part I added points because it was near another colleague of mine who is very interested and made a sort of jealous scene.

Today, however, I guess I wasn´t very good with her. We joked a bit during the day. Before I leave work, I was in teacher room and discretly I tried to put some lipstick (not those for women, but because my lips were aching because of cold weather). There were only two more person in the room, she and another female colleague. Well, she noticed and tease me, smiling, for being using a lipstick. So:

Me: “What´s the matter? Can´t you see my lips are delicate and sexy?”
She: “(Smiling) Well, you don´t have to explaing yourself. Don´t need to bother. But, if you want, I can offer you a bit of my mascara. (Smilling).”
Me: “Is that the way you handle with guys who are too masculine for you?”
She: “(Laughed then smiled, looking down”
Me: “I thought so! Bye! (Smiled and walked away)”
I think somehow she thought she could make me unconfortable with her jokes, and that´s bad.

In conclusion: I can not tell if you're really interested or if she is another attention w...e! Often sends mixed signs and expect me to mess with her. Other times she shows herself kind of concerned, but it seems that something prevents her to go further (perhaps for having a boyfriend). Others, she seems to expect me to go after her. Or can it just be wanting attention...

What's your opinion, guys? :)

Thanks

Last edited: