Once again...

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
...something strange is happening to me.

As much as one say that fortunely, due to our experience with women, we don´t fall again in the same trap, things seem to work out in the oposite way.

So, once more I´m getting involved with the wrong type of women. That´s not strange, as it seems I´m prone to that. Well, this time I find myself thinking more than I should about a bright, charming, sexy and beautiful brunette women.

But, that´s great, isn´t it? Well, no really. This women is 10 years younger than me (22), and it is very religious (Evangelical)...! More especifically:

- I know her for about 2 months. She works with me. One day, out of nowhere (never having seen her), she walked into my office asking me to help her personally in a question of work. From that on, she shows IOI, jealous of other women, texts me several times, etc. There´s here a problem, though - she says she loves God above everything (wich I trully respect), and she made a vow to Him that she would never kiss any man again (or make love again) until she married with a man that share her religious ideas.

Pretty messy, hah? Well, that´s what I think, but still I feel drawn to this women. Sometimes I think she´s just an attention *****, other times I do believe in her and I simply feel she is also emotionally involved with me, but knows that we have big religious divergences, and therefore, that explains her several setbacks...!

According to her, her and her ex broke up because of religious divergences...! Needless to say that I simply wouldn´t wait for marriage to have sex with her (much less kissing her).

The problem is that I find myself thinking too much about her, and that´s bad. I do, however act like a man with her (gentleman, but as a MAN) and she seems to like that.

So, guys, what do you think about this?

Take care!

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious...cure your oneitis, you must. Go for other women.

Dangerous, the Dark Side is. Obsessing over one women is the path to the Dark Side. Obsessing leads to emasculation, emasculation leads to faggotry, faggotry leads to AFC-ness.

An AFC's defiance I sense in you. Need that you do not. Different women, you must focus on. Agree with this, the Council does.

Much to learn, you still have.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOL!!!! Great post!

Thanks for your opinion!

JonJaper said:
Lord Sidious...cure your oneitis, you must. Go for other women.

Dangerous, the Dark Side is. Obsessing over one women is the path to the Dark Side. Obsessing leads to emasculation, emasculation leads to faggotry, faggotry leads to AFC-ness.

An AFC's defiance I sense in you. Need that you do not. Different women, you must focus on. Agree with this, the Council does.

Much to learn, you still have.