Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On girls who wear glasses

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls seek to maximize their physical attractiveness.

If a girl is wearing glasses (that is, has permanently incorporated them into her style), it is because she looks better with glasses than without glasses. That is the overwhelming reason; contacts are not expensive.

But why would she look better with glasses? Well, glasses partially block one's view of the face. It follows that if you look better with glasses, your face has something that needs obscuring, i.e. your face is less-than-attractive. Pay close attention to the style of glasses: the larger, thicker and darker the frames, the more they obscure: the less attractive the face.

---

Well, that's been my experience anyways. I dunno if anyone can relate. Wouldn't want anyone to get a nasty shock... make her take off her glasses and get a good look before you make any decisions.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the OP somewhat, I know a lot of girls whom I've seen with and without their glasses and often it seems like something is missing when they're not wearing them.

Interesting though that more and more chicks are wearing them these days, a big change from my high school days when every chick had to have contacts and wouldn't be seen dead with glasses. One of the few chicks I know whom I'd rate as a 10 wears glasses most of the time, even in her modeling shots.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
I agree with the OP somewhat, I know a lot of girls whom I've seen with and without their glasses and often it seems like something is missing when they're not wearing them.

Hmmm I think that could be more related to your visual memory of someone though because everyone I know who has known me for most of my life without glasses say they prefer me without them and everyone who met me after I started wearing glasses generally say they prefer me with them, like they've become part of my image really. Personally I'd want contacts so I could mix it up from day to day but I can't get them in my eye :eek:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf's sister is a very attractive woman (with a 5hitty personality). She recently started wearing glasses and I must tell you that they're knocked down her appearance by 2-3 points. She chose these giant yellow and black zebra-striped frames that make her look like a goof.

Glasses on a person can really make them look good if they choose a frame that works. Choose the wrong frame and they'll work against you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I recall all the attractive girls I know are into contacts as if they want to show their faces as much as possible, women treat glasses as men treat long beards?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Hmmm I think that could be more related to your visual memory of someone though because everyone I know who has known me for most of my life without glasses say they prefer me without them and everyone who met me after I started wearing glasses generally say they prefer me with them, like they've become part of my image really. Personally I'd want contacts so I could mix it up from day to day but I can't get them in my eye :eek:
Except there have been plenty cases where the girl doesn't normally wear them, hadn't been wearing them when I first saw her, but I still thought they were an improvement when she did.

All in all it comes down to preference and some people's faces are just complemented better by a nice set a frames than others.

On a side-note about your visual memory theory, I have had occasions where I didn't recognize someone because they weren't in their usual garb. One was a Tilted Kilt girl whom I ran into outside of her work in her normal street clothes and I had trouble remembering who she was when she walked up and started talking to me.