Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older Women

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chance to bang a woman in her early 40's last night. She looked good but something about doing an older woman who is probably really loose just didn't do it for me so I passed. Just curious if any of you guys hooked up with older women and what your experiences were good or bad.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with a couple older chicks and didnt have a bad experience. Their just more experienced :up:

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's too bad. I rather stay away from young things cause they are crazy. The oldies seem to be pretty crazy too. Plus, 40 isnt all that old if she takes good care of herself. I am more like 50+ kinda category ( slightly perverted). I recall people saying that women 35-45 are probably the most fun to date.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
That's too bad. I rather stay away from young things cause they are crazy. The oldies seem to be pretty crazy too. Plus, 40 isnt all that old if she takes good care of herself. I am more like 50+ kinda category ( slightly perverted). I recall people saying that women 35-45 are probably the most fun to date.

really? 50's? are all stretched marked? the old women try to get young guys because they think they still have it and they act like young chicks except with old bodies. she seemed kind of off anyway so i let it go.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah. Some of them still do have it and hide defects well into their 50s. The think like this because men still give them attention, hit on them, its not baseless, you know.I have my fetishes for women like this.
Plus, you dont get to see them with the clothes off before the fact.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
F**k young women! I'd date an older woman anytime! You should do the same. I gamed a woman who was 63 just Sunday and she was very receptive. It was a lot easier than had I gone for someone 24.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
F**k young women! I'd date an older woman anytime! You should do the same. I gamed a woman who was 63 just Sunday and she was very receptive. It was a lot easier than had I gone for someone 24.
The Judge has handed down the correct ruling once again! :yes:

The best ones I ever had were in their 40's and 50's hands down.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
63 and 26???? Holy Nana!

You should be dating a 20 year old at 26, and she should be with a 112 year old (half the man's age plus 7).

5 years older tops for me.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mature women make better partners? of course when the mercandise is expired the seller needs to take down the price,even if that particular good is overpriced in general.

If all you care is having a Lamborghini its a good business to buy old models cause they are cheaper than new ones,I did the same for a Mercedes after I got my first promotion.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have a 37 year old FB and she is AWESOME!! She loves sex, still has a nice tight body and she is DTF for anything. Its great experience for me too becuase she knows what she wants and isnt afraid to take it. I did things with her I havent done before.

I am 25 btw

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am gaming a tight 55 year old chinese woman, she is married and never had a baby. Very yammi.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
bigneil said:
You should be dating a 20 year old at 26
Bullsh*t! I can't stand young women, they're too damn flaky! If a young girl chooses me, so be it. But I won't routinely approach young women at all. Where down south are you anyway?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Get the young women while you still can. Once you hit 35 you suddenly become old enough to be their dad.

90% of women only get worse as they get older - their bodies fade, their eggs become damaged, their attitudes become jaded, they have kids, ex-husbands and baggage, and rarely do they ever offer anything new.

I'm in Florida near Port St. Lucie.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff guys. Thanks for all the input and your experiences.

bigneil said:
Get the young women while you still can. Once you hit 35 you suddenly become old enough to be their dad.

90% of women only get worse as they get older - their bodies fade, their eggs become damaged, their attitudes become jaded, they have kids, ex-husbands and baggage, and rarely do they ever offer anything new.

I'm in Florida near Port St. Lucie.

I don't care about the eggs unless i'm planning to marry which i'm not. I do agree with the bad attitudes, the kids and the baggage. the woman had kids still living with her at her place. another reason why i passed.

almost every older woman has kids or been married so that should be a given. to me all the tightness is gone and seeing stretch marks and the oldness kinda ruins it for me.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
I am gaming a tight 55 year old chinese woman, she is married and never had a baby. Very yammi.

really? how close are you to nailing her? do you think thats a good idea with the husband? be careful with that one.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread calls for a mother joke, but I'm keeping my mouth shut.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
old women in their late 30s and early 40s are out hoinng again and acting like they are 25...lol and men are chasing them hard.. so no we have old female players in the mix too...lol may kof them F their daughters boyfriends too

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only older women I'll ever consider are the ones who somehow retain their youthful appearance. There's a 50+ woman at my workplace with a giant ass who dances & tries to keep fit. She basically hounds my manager & I, always touching, dropping obvious innuendo & trying to do favours. She doesn't have a chance because they are too many wrinkles. I don't want to do myself the disservice of seeing her horrible body. The lolworthy thing is that there's plenty of guys 35-50 & over that are smitten by this chick & her ego is still ridiculously large. So large that she believes she has a chance with a young lad like me.

Sorry but young chicks are the way to go, the way they look, feel, smell & taste is great(when you manage to score a hot one with good hygiene).

I'm not here improving every aspect of my being just to let some old used up, expired chick reap the benefits. No diss to all the MILF lovers here though, to each his own.