Old oneitis..

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Chick I took to prom oh so many years ago is now trying to get at me. I used to be totally enamored with this chick. I ended up having a total makeout fight with her tonight, although I used to be totally friendzoned. I am confused as ****, guess it was rad though.I hoesrly have no clue wtf happened or changed..still questioning motives...

Last edited:

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barring getting knocked up and looking for a chump to take care of the bastard, she's probably looking at the wall in the near distance and seeing who she can ensnare into relationships/marriage.

Either that or she just needed some validation and got to your name on the list.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Pretty much, I decided to take another crack today, she sucks. She was all like I know you like me and I said sure cause hey why not take a shot see if it was all I cracked it up to be in my head. Lame, she is boring and her kisses are weak. When she was all like what do you expect I just told her to do what she wants to do I don't care. That threw her off quite a bit, took a bit of coaxing to even get her next to me. I had the tension pretty high.

She talked on the phone too ****ing much.
She talked about marriage and kids.
And she talked talked talked talked.

I am going to ljbf her, should be fun.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take her seriously. The most likely scenario in these situations is she recently got out of a relationship and she currently has no other options. She sees you as a sure thing. Many times they only want validation or will use you as a rebound relationship before she branch swings to another guy. You could use her for a FWB, but I wouldn't take it beyond that.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
She talked on the phone too ****ing much.
She talked about marriage and kids.
And she talked talked talked talked.
To wax positive - if your oneitis had worked out the way you wanted at the time, that could've been your life man. EVERY DAY. We would all do well to remember that.