Old guys in incredible shape on PED's

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are guys that look this good at 60 yrs old on testosterone? Is it some sort of steroids. Either way he is very inspiring. I need to do better. I want to be healthy and strong enough to defend my family ( non existent) into my 60s.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Are guys that look this good at 60 yrs old on testosterone? Is it some sort of steroids. Either way he is very inspiring. I need to do better. I want to be healthy and strong enough to defend my family ( non existent) into my 60s.
C'mon man. Anyone looking like that at ANY age is on steroids.

Probably not Test...or at least some Test with other things added...Winstrol, Anavar, etc...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Probably not Test...or at least some Test with other things added...Winstrol, Anavar, etc...
Yeh thats what I figured. I don't know much about supplements so thats why I was not sure. I really wanna still be strong at 50.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep lifting weights. I'm approaching 50 and am still in pretty good shape. I am on TRT but that basically keeps my Test levels around 600-800 nothing super crazy.
I am thinking about doing TRT but I have heard rumors of bad side effects. I have heard that you have to keep taking it for life. Is that true?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am thinking about doing TRT but I have heard rumors of bad side effects. I have heard that you have to keep taking it for life. Is that true?
What are the bad side effects you are talking about?

Well yeah, of course. TRT is meant for people who aren't producing enough testosterone on their own. There would be no logic to discontinuing it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're an old guy and you're not so fit, the spinners will just let you lie back and ride you like a cowgirl.
blond cowgirl in the hills hotpants boots crop top cowboy hat.jpeg

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a joke right? This dude is tiny, just lean.

"genetics" are the term you're looking for. Sh*t, I look older than this dude.
Gear made me look older for sure. 29 lookin 35.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
People who use steroids and things like hgh at the levels required to get that sandpaper skin, size and leanness over years all have the following issues:

Hypertension
Organomegaly (your internal organs get bigger and crowd your abdomen and thoracic cavities)
It can lead to reduced lung capacity.
Your heart is almost guaranteed to have left ventricle hypertrophic growth leading to congestive heart failure.
Liver damage.
Kidney damage.
Polycythemia which is the overproduction of red blood cells, making it harder on your heart to pump blood.
You’re prone to clotting disorders and DVT.

Just to name a few things.

Used judiciously TRT with proper monitoring and titration can be great for the male body but will not yield a crazy huge physique.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has good genetics -that apparently skipped a generation, look at his son, Lee 0:51 in- and has been on at TRT(at the very least, I'd imagine he's tossed in a few full cycles) for a couple decades. The hairstyle and style in general helps a tonne to make him look more youthful as well. It's apparent this guys primary goal in life is to look this way, also his entire persona revolves around it. But not without sacrifice. Is this achievable? Yes. but it ain't going to be easy if you're not starting with top tier genetics.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you put in the work, you will see the results.

It's not just the fact that he looks good, he's also probably not in a ton of pain or suffering from all the health problems that come with being old and sedentary.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The guy in the clip is also lying. There is no way in hell a 60 year old that looks like him is natty. No way in hell, unless he has an endocrine disorder that over produces testosterone - low low chance.

I love crap like this online, trainers and athletes lying about PEDs use. It also makes it harder on the average man to attract even average women that are their looksmatch.

Didn’t watch the whole thing, but if there is any links to a site or selling something at the end there is your answer.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the bad side effects you are talking about?

Well yeah, of course. TRT is meant for people who aren't producing enough testosterone on their own. There would be no logic to discontinuing it.
I heard there is an increased risk of MI (heart attacks). I also heard that if you stop using it then your body will not be able to produce it anymore. I have heard these things from health care providers if I am not mistaken.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy in the clip is also lying. There is no way in hell a 60 year old that looks like him is natty. No way in hell, unless he has an endocrine disorder that over produces testosterone - low low chance.

I love crap like this online, trainers and athletes lying about PEDs use. It also makes it harder on the average man to attract even average women that are their looksmatch.

Didn’t watch the whole thing, but if there is any links to a site or selling something at the end there is your answer.
Yeh I get it. I suspected the same thing.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a joke right? This dude is tiny, just lean.

"genetics" are the term you're looking for. Sh*t, I look older than this dude.
Gear made me look older for sure. 29 lookin 35.
Wait....gear ages you?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who use steroids and things like hgh at the levels required to get that sandpaper skin, size and leanness over years all have the following issues:

Hypertension
Organomegaly (your internal organs get bigger and crowd your abdomen and thoracic cavities)
It can lead to reduced lung capacity.
Your heart is almost guaranteed to have left ventricle hypertrophic growth leading to congestive heart failure.
Liver damage.
Kidney damage.
Polycythemia which is the overproduction of red blood cells, making it harder on your heart to pump blood.
You’re prone to clotting disorders and DVT.

Just to name a few things.

Used judiciously TRT with proper monitoring and titration can be great for the male body but will not yield a crazy huge physique.
Ahhh okay. This makes sense. Thanks

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has good genetics -that apparently skipped a generation, look at his son, Lee 0:51 in- and has been on at TRT(at the very least, I'd imagine he's tossed in a few full cycles) for a couple decades. The hairstyle and style in general helps a tonne to make him look more youthful as well. It's apparent this guys primary goal in life is to look this way, also his entire persona revolves around it. But not without sacrifice. Is this achievable? Yes. but it ain't going to be easy if you're not starting with top tier genetics.
Lol I feel bad for his son. Is the work required to keep looking that good worth it? Not if you are married lol. If you are a single older man then yes.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait....gear ages you?
It hardens your entire appearance, increases muscle mass, increases facial/body hair, accelerates male pattern baldness, can deepen vocal chords if not fully formed during puberty.

all of those would paint the picture of a more aged man, no?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It hardens your entire appearance, increases muscle mass, increases facial/body hair, accelerates male pattern baldness, can deepen vocal chords if not fully formed during puberty.

all of those would paint the picture of a more aged man, no?
Okay yeh i see what you are saying. I really did not know the effects. Dang so its a tradeoff.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay yeh i see what you are saying. I really did not know the effects. Dang so its a tradeoff.
I mean, so is everything but yeah.

It's not a magic bullet. They're an amplifier of what you're already doing. if your diet and training are garbage - you're still not going to make much progress even with hefty amount of steroids. If you have solid training and nutrition, you will make a lot of progress natty or enhanced. Enhancements should be left to those who have nearly tapped out their natural gains (about 7 years of consistent training with progressive overload and proper programming, subjective).