Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

okay, i have a rant

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever be with a group of guys, and you see a woman. A nice looking woman and you think she looks a certain way, and they disagree, and not only disagree, they chastise your future and past taste in women, becuase they are the know all and be all when it comes to judging women?

I was with this guy, and this woman comes walking in.. cute, but nothing about her just stands out to me... plus I like petite women, and while she isn't big by any means, she isn't petite. But very very doable. A solid 7. Above average but I have seen much much better.

So this guy says "dude, cute! she is smokin hot!.. she is at least a 8 or a 9"

then

"how can you call her a 7, what do you call the girl you ****ed 4 months ago if you call a 7?"

I just left him alone.

first of all, does it really matter.. it's my freakin opinion. Dude, people act like a 7 is bad. I give my ex Fiancee a 7 and a half.

Secondly, the girl that threw herself at me and begged me to suck me off... and the same girl you were giving me props from (not that I cared) 3 months ago?

Lastly, all of this comnig from a guy who currently has a woman who is married living with him, who hasn't filed for divorce yet.. is non employeed and wants a night job so he can babysit her child while she is at work (my bet is she is getting tagged by her hubby while he is at work) and last but not least, got his ass whipped to the point where I saw him last friday with a broken hand, ****ed up leg and a busted eye from getting in a fight with him last week....yeah man. Question my taste in women.

NOt that I care, my tastes are my tastes. But why do guys do that? When you disagree with how someone looks, you jump all over them like you are that much better than they are.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its called "Pride"

its what holds guys back from realizing their true potential

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
its called "Pride"

its what holds guys back from realizing their true potential
"You may feel a slight sting.....That's just pride f^ckin' with you..."
-Marcelus Wallace

True words Addman.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Pride is also related to shame.

I think that shame is what truly prevents man from reaching his potential.