Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok to write a letter to her (co-worker) in this case?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worked with this woman who is my age for a few months. All signs were there as she touched me a lot and liked to get really close to me and would always seem to be around me whenever she could.

I never made a move though even though I should have, but I was just hesitant because we worked together on the same shift. We're both fairly high up in the company so we both have a lot invested in our careers.

I've just found out that I'm moving to another shift and that I won't be working with her anymore. She was quite disappointed when she heard the news and kept trying to talk to me the last couple days we worked together. That was probably the perfect time for me to make a move, but I didn't (stupid of me I know).

With me being on a different shift now, I won't see her much if at all (maybe once every couple of weeks for a couple minutes in between shifts)

Anyways, I'm thinking about just writing her some kind of quick letter and leaving it on her desk. Basically just something quick and flirty and funny.

I'm not sure if this is a good approach though. I'm fairly confident she's into me, but of course there's a chance I could have been wrong and may open myself to the possibility of her showing the letter around etc. I doubt that would happen but you never know.

I don't know. Is the written word ever suitable for trying to pick up?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! When you see her next time,grab your balls [not actually,but act like you have a pair]and tell her you'd like to hang out sometime,ask for her number and date her.

1} you don't want to come off as weak
2} you don't want to have WRITTEN documentation for a sexual harassment charge.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! When you see her next time,grab your balls [not actually,but act like you have a pair]and tell her you'd like to hang out sometime,ask for her number and date her.

1} you don't want to come off as weak
2} you don't want to have WRITTEN documentation for a sexual harassment charge.
Agreed.

DO NOT write a letter.

She may be interested, or she may be a c@cktease leading you on.

Only one way to find out...