Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh no, now even the Philippinas are getting hypergamous!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These little brown forking machines had always been the bottomless resource for incel-tier men worldwide, but now ...

It's OVER for SEACels.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about this video, but I've looked at allot of content recently on Filipinas/and Philippeans in terms of travelling.

From what I gather, it has changed somewhat since 2016, but you are still more likely to get decent results if you apply yourself to the dating market there compared to at home. You are just not going to get rock-star treatment. But I guess if you are not getting rock-star treatment and feel like you have to work a bit to find love then that is like saying it's being "ruined".

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what little I know about it, it's gotten a fair bit harder, although still 'easy' mode compared to home.

https://www.youtube.com/@rsdsingh4720/videos

This dude has a channel. Moved from the UK where he was incel and frustrated, to Thailand where he now has a sex life, although admits it isn't as easy as he'd have thought (like it would have been 15 years ago) and still certainly gets his fair share of rejections from pretty young girls. But he's still getting way more success that he did back home

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what little I know about it, it's gotten a fair bit harder, although still 'easy' mode compared to home.

https://www.youtube.com/@rsdsingh4720/videos

This dude has a channel. Moved from the UK where he was incel and frustrated, to Thailand where he now has a sex life, although admits it isn't as easy as he'd have thought (like it would have been 15 years ago) and still certainly gets his fair share of rejections from pretty young girls. But he's still getting way more success that he did back home
It's because he is some sort of Indian or Middle Eastern. I don't care what anyone says, but the overwhelming majority of white women will not date these types of men unless a lot of money is involved. If he was in Thailand as a white man that was his looks match he'd probably do much better.

I actually had a conversation with someone about a Somalian/east African we both knew that was complaining about having issues with the dating market and this exact thing popped up, where most western women are not going to date men from these backgrounds.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about this video, but I've looked at allot of content recently on Filipinas/and Philippeans in terms of travelling.

From what I gather, it has changed somewhat since 2016, but you are still more likely to get decent results if you apply yourself to the dating market there compared to at home. You are just not going to get rock-star treatment. But I guess if you are not getting rock-star treatment and feel like you have to work a bit to find love then that is like saying it's being "ruined".
Hi Corrector,
Before Covid I spent a couple of weeks over there....I am an Old Man and yet I got "Rock Star Treatment"...Though I never tasted the fruit,young Women in their early twenties offered themselves,many were good Girls from a Convent school background.....the downside was the oppressive heat and humidity,the girls childishness,their Families,their phones...Line your Ducks up on the Internet and get a bit of water off your chest LOL.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Note how most of the Southeast Asian countries are influenced by both Western and Eastern beliefs, and that it's also nothing new, just more and more pronounced compared to the 80s and 90s, and more in the educated sectors, regardless of urban and rural areas. The hypergamy is less overt, and they are more honest so, take what you will with that.

Just know the personality of the women you're meeting, regardless of where you are.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is what happens when you have on Interest in improving yourself as a man and instead try and move somewhere where this level is considered acceptable for a man.

You eventually find that no, it's not really acceptable there either, and once they find something better after they move with you to wherever, they are gone too.

Men like this are delusional.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I guess if you are not getting rock-star treatment and feel like you have to work a bit to find love then that is like saying it's being "ruined".
Deep down I think all men really want to have the rock star treatment. It just isn't always realistic.