Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYC recommendations

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this Saturday is my birthday.

Since Delaware sucks all kinds of a** I was thinking of going up to NY for the weekend to visit my brother and celebrate there. Plus he and I never go out up there, and I find it hard to believe that in the population hub of the USA there aren't some dimes.

Anyway, I'm trying to plan this out since last time we didn't know where to go or what to do. I have 2 other friends, one a former roommate and the other a frater brother, who are trying to figure this out since they actually go out up there.

I imagine this is kinda up @Jesse Pinkman or @SW15 's alley, but my brother lives in Harlem and so far the places being considered are:

Le Bain
Somewhere Nowhere
The DL
Notorious
Nebula
phD

One of them is friends with a promoter so they're trying to see if we can be guestlisted, though not sure.

I basically told them I'm simple; I just want to get drunk and be around hot women for a change.

If anybody has recommendations for where to go/what to do/how early or late to get there I'd very much appreciate it.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could hit up the "House of Yes" it is brooklyn, it really is though a free for all, gays lesbians hetero bisexual. Little bit of everything drinks are overpriced but at all those venues it is overpriced. You can certainly meet some party girls there that are down for anything.

If I am in the city I personally like to go up to new rochelle/pelham. I like latina's and if you can dance to bachata or well any dancing I like to go to La Clave its not high end or anything like that. The last time I was there I was already pretty tipsy but it was fun, you need to know little bit of spanish or your don't even waste your time half the people in there don't even speak english.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could hit up the "House of Yes" it is brooklyn, it really is though a free for all, gays lesbians hetero bisexual. Little bit of everything drinks are overpriced but at all those venues it is overpriced. You can certainly meet some party girls there that are down for anything.

If I am in the city I personally like to go up to new rochelle/pelham. I like latina's and if you can dance to bachata or well any dancing I like to go to La Clave its not high end or anything like that. The last time I was there I was already pretty tipsy but it was fun, you need to know little bit of spanish or your don't even waste your time half the people in there don't even speak english.
When's the last time you've been to these places? A lot of places are very different pre/post-COVID.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
House of Yes was precovid right before it hit and yes has changed since the last time I was there. La Clave I visited in 2022 and 2023 post covid and it basically music, a bar and mexican and puerto rican girls, I've only been to the place around 1am to 3am hours.

Be careful though you will start getting some really dirty looks from the guys in there when you start dancing with all the women. People always act stupid after drinking.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from Harlem, best bet is upper west side in the city or you could try Arthur Ave in the Bronx

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should also look at Astoria.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming from Harlem, best bet is upper west side in the city or you could try Arthur Ave in the Bronx
Agree w/this (& Astoria which is underrated). The UWS has some good fun bars along Columbus Ave and also Broadway in the 70s and 80s and has good logistics for Harlem.

OP I don't know much about clubs, sounds like that's your jam.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to Lower east side bars. All those spots you listed above will be an expensive waste of time
Okay, and when he’s out $100+ in Uber because he needs to cut across town and go 125 streets south? Don’t tell me he’s taking the train down there?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Bain
Somewhere Nowhere
The DL
Notorious
Nebula
phD
Somewhere Nowhere is expensive and they’ll charge you a ridiculous price to get in if you don’t buy a ticket online and get there before midnight, however they’re open Thursday through Sunday, it’s beautiful and every time I go there I meet at least one woman.

Le Bain is a club like SWN or PHD but it’s easy to get in free by RSVP online (Ra.Co website) beautiful view of the river.

Nebula has a beautiful light show and an amazing spectacle to post or witness. If the right DJ is playing the club will be filled with exotic women (Brazilian, Chinese, etc.) it has the most expensive drinks but it’s easy to get in and the ticket prices vary wildly.

PHD is like Somewhere Nowhere and Le Bain but it’s the most famous of the 3 And the price is more like SWN

Nebula and Somewhere Nowhere have the hottest girls during big events.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to Lower east side bars. All those spots you listed above will be an expensive waste of time
It’s impossible to get in anywhere on the lower east side on the weekend unless you go before 11 and everything is dead at any other time of the week. Most of the expensive famous clubs in Chelsea or midtown will let you in as long as you buy a pricey ticket. Good luck getting into Wiggle Room

You should also look at Astoria.
Astoria recommendation:

Code Astoria is a great night club but it’s hard to get there unless you uber. The real party starts after 1am and it keeps getting more lit so it’s not a spot to go early (anyone can get in free before midnight but you have to wait for at least 12:30 before it’s not empty)

Code Astoria has the hottest bottle girlsEven more than the world famous city clubs for some reason.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re taking a chance at night coming from
Harlem but you could easily hit the Greenwich / west 4th street area near sixth Avenue. It’s downtown but it’s a $2.50 express train. Won’t do better for the money or the accessibility. All these other ideas are cab rides just to buy $15 drinks. Cheap cab at that point from the village into Chelsea, soho, Chinatown, east village. Now that I think about it, providing your courage with the subway, that’s probably the move.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere Nowhere is expensive and they’ll charge you a ridiculous price to get in if you don’t buy a ticket online and get there before midnight, however they’re open Thursday through Sunday, it’s beautiful and every time I go there I meet at least one woman.

Le Bain is a club like SWN or PHD but it’s easy to get in free by RSVP online (Ra.Co website) beautiful view of the river.

Nebula has a beautiful light show and an amazing spectacle to post or witness. If the right DJ is playing the club will be filled with exotic women (Brazilian, Chinese, etc.) it has the most expensive drinks but it’s easy to get in and the ticket prices vary wildly.

PHD is like Somewhere Nowhere and Le Bain but it’s the most famous of the 3 And the price is more like SWN

Nebula and Somewhere Nowhere have the hottest girls during big events.
What would be your personal recommendation?

Me, my brother, and my friends are all single white guys and I told them I just want to get drunk and be around hot women (ideally get laid obviously).

Last edited:

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in NYC last year and The Spaniard was fun, went back with a 23yo that lived in Tribeca. Seemed like a place with a lot of singles looking for a good time.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would be your personal recommendation?

Me, my brother, and my friends are all single white guys and I told them I just want to get drunk and be around hot women (ideally get laid obviously).
Go to both Nebula and Somewhere Nowhere. buy tickets online and arrive by midnight. Pregame before you get there because drinks are $20-$25 each.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to both Nebula and Somewhere Nowhere. buy tickets online and arrive by midnight. Pregame before you get there because drinks are $20-$25 each.
Is there any sort of dress code? Are these fancy button-down kinda places or would getting away with tees/long sleeves work just the same?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PhD is decent if you get in early enough although more likely than not, you need to buy a ticket beforehand to get into the event they are likely having. Meatpacking is only good if you do some daygame or streetgame in the area, the clubs are a hassle to get into.

Your best bets are the following:

1. Go to West Village and hit up the bars there. Galway Hooker, Spaniard, and Fiddlesticks are some good ones.

2. LES is your best bet after that but I would stick to street game if anything, lines at the bars will be too long. Grayson and 1 on 1 are super loud, you cannot hear a thing. Fool's Gold should be worth checking out.

3. Bowery can also be good, check out Phebes and The Wren, street game around there should be good as well.

You want to get going at 10 PM. If I had to pick a venue to try to end the night at, go with PhD and stick to the outdoor area where you can hear people. If that does not work, straight to West Village or Bowery depending on which is closer by.